Chapter 2

Hey my little puppies, it’s me Savanahpuppy1234, and I know how much I hate waiting for the next chapter to come up on a story, so I try to update as much as I can.

Okay, got that part over with so NOW I CAN GET A BIT CRAZIER!!!! Some people been hating on me outside of wattpad and sometimes I just wanna go all SABA TOOTH TIGA on them. But hey I got my puppies so it’s all good. Well I think it is time for me to shut up and start typing no matter how boring that may be.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞The Doctors P.O.V∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

These people were crazy, telling me that they were the Greek Gods and Goddesses, I do have to admit that Zeus kinda looked like the guy in the middle but I refuse to accept that he is her father. “Then I would say you were lying you big creep,” I say walking up to the man.

“Hey!” shouted Stormi and the guy next to her. “That is our father your talking to,” They growled, even Stormi which really surprised me. I saw tears forming in her eyes but I told her to act like she didn’t know me and she was doing a really good job at it.

“See, even the children believe it. Including the one that knows you.” He says and several eyes looked around nervously, had I really met all of those people.

“I’d rather be locked away,” I yelled, hoping that this guy would just give up. But instead he made a pole appear an chained my hand to it. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my Sonic screwdriver and opened the lock and freed myself.

“What is that… that object!” roared the barnacly man next to ‘Zeus’

“It’s a sonic screwdriver barnacle boy!” I tease, quoting spongebob If I may add

“Hey!” I hear a boy said. He was red with anger and the crowd parted for him I have a feeling that he was dangerous. But all he had was a pen in his hand. What was he gonna do? Draw on me? When he got 10 feet away he stopped. “That’s my dad your talking to!” he fumed. The barnacle boy put his hand on the boys shoulder. He nodded and recoiled to behind the ‘gods’

“Whats your name?” asked barnacle boy.

“I’m The Doctor.” I reply.

“That’s ridiculous, who has the name Doctor.” murmurs a small girl in the back.

“I do!” I complain walking up to her. “Which one are you?” I ask her.

“Hestia, goddess of the hearth,” she replies calmly.

“Why can you see us?” asked another woman.

“I’ll tell you when you tell me who you are.” I answer.

“Athena,” she answers. “Now why can you see through the mist, no mortal can see through the mist,” she snaps.

“Maybe because I’m not mortal,” I said, not noticing what I just did. I saw Stormi shaking her head but I didn’t know why.

“Then what are you?” roared Zeus.

“Alien,” I said, but then realizing my mistake I covered my mouth. People gasped all around and Stormi rolled her eyes along with a few others. They all walked forward, Stormi first. When they all were up they formed a circle around me. Stormi in front.

“This man is indeed an alien,” says Stormi.

“But he will not harm you,” said the girl next to her, blond hair… grey eyes… ANNABETH! I helped her with some architecture thing she needed.

“He showed my mother amazing things,” said the twelve year old boy next to Annabeth, I saw his nametag, it said John Smith, Martha’s son. Wait a second. What happened to her and Mickey? The rest nodded in agreement.

“He does not yet believe in the world we are living in, but he needs to leave and move on or start to believe in the world that so many of his friends believe in.” said Annabeth, as my friends departed from the circle.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈Percy’s P.O.V≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

This man was so weird, but Annabeth defended him, those new kids. John and Stormi, I think. I won’t hurt him yet, but when he does something wrong I will be the first one to beat him up. I was walking back when Annabeth ran up to catch me. “Seaweed brain!” she called, I started running after she said that. I knew she would catch up with me but when she did she hit my arm, hard. “I thought for once you might actually slow down,” she sighed.

“Come on, wise girl. You know that’s never gonna happen!” I tease, running into my cabin. The only place where we can be alone. The Athena cabin is usually crammed with people so, we just use mine.

“Come on seaweed brain, let’s go meet the new girl, Stormi. Plus she knows The Doctor, and I REALLY need to talk to her.” States Annabeth, dragging me into her cabin where Stormi sat on a bed staring up at the ceiling. “Hi, Stormi!” says Annabeth, walking up to Stormi and sitting on her bed.

“Hi, aren’t you Annabeth, and… um your Percy. Right?” she asks.

“How’d you know that?” I question, did the doctor tell her this or was it mere coincidence.

“You two are in the orientation video as the camps best heroes,” she explains, well that’s actually pretty cool.

“Ok, what do you know about the doctor?” asks Annabeth, putting her hand on Stormi’s shoulder.

“What do you mean?” Stormi questioned.

“What is he like, when did you meet him,” explains Annabeth.

“Oh, well about 2 years ago I ran away from my foster home-“said Stormi.

“Wait you were in a foster home????” exclaimed Annabeth.

“Yeah,” confessed Stormi, looking down. “My foster mom called me a good for nothing child and a child from Hades himself.” She explained and then curled up into a ball and cried. Annabeth shook her a bit but she was paralyzed with fear, who knows what that horrible woman did to her!

“Stormi!” Annabeth cries, rolling Stormi over to see a look of terror frozen on her face.

“I’ll go get Chiron!” I say, running out of the cabin and towards the big house, when I get there I see Chiron playing Pinochle with Director D, again. “Chiron?” I ask, and he looked toward me.

“Yes, Percy,” he asks.

“It’s Stormi, she’s paralyzed,” I explained, he got out of his wheelchair and galloped toward her cabin. When we got there Stormi was now shaking uncontrollably on the floor.

“She’s having a seizure!” I exclaim.

“Get her to the infirmary!” ordered Chiron, we jumped into action and brought Stormi to the infirmary.

“Will she be okay?” asked Annabeth, after the nurses had assessed her,

“We can’t be sure,” admitted the nurses.

фффффффффAuthors Noteфффффффффффф

WELL that was a PRETTY BIG cliffhanger!!!!!!! Just because Stormi is the main character does NOT mean that she can’t die! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA