7 Minutes Niall's POV

Niall's POV cont:

"I dare you to go in that storage closet and play 7 minutes in Heaven," he paused, "with Niall."

Let the fun begin. I smirked.

She looked petrified, but composed herself rather quickly. I shot a look at Harry and he just winked in return. Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't dare her to go in with himself. If we weren't so pissed drunk he probably would've been smart enough to think of that.

I stood up from my seat, keeping my eyes on Bentley the whole time. "C'mon sweet heart," I said and extended my hand, "there are no chickens in this game."

My mind was going crazy with what could happen. Bentley is hot, and a tourist trip is the perfect time to hook up with someone. I wouldn't have to expect anything after we hit shore.

"Let's go then," she responded, "make your 7 minutes worth it."

Oh, I will.

I led her into the closet and shut the door behind me. The room was tight, especially since all the cleaning supplies seemed to be kept in this one room. I could tell she was trying not to look nervous.

"Your time starts," Harry paused, "now!"

Before she could get a full sentence out I crashed my lips to hers.

For a few seconds I was doing all the work. Then she kissed back, hard.

I was pleased when she moved down the length of my throat and back. Taking control, I backed her against the shelves and swung her leg around my hip.

She let out a small moan, matching mine, and brought her other leg around me.

I held her up and the shelves helped with support, which came in handy when trailing my hands higher up her thighs.

The good part came when she rolled her hips against mine. She continued the motion while I moved to her collar bones, licking and biting at the skin.

Bentley caught on to what I was doing and her hips stopped. It frustrated me slightly, but then she grabbed onto the front of my shirt and tugged me to the side. With her hands still on my chest, she began to pop the buttons. It was quick and she had no trouble getting to the last one. She took her lips off of me and admired my torso. I smiled, pleased when her eyes widened at my waist.

Her mouth trailed along my jaw and stopped a little under my ear. She began mimicking my harsh and soft movements.

"Fuck." My voice was a raspy, slightly drunk slur.

My hands roamed all over her body, stopping at her curves and grabbing at them. Finally I reached her hair and she drew back.

She blew on the mark she left in a painfully slow motion. I pulled my hands out of her wavy hair and began to slide down the straps of her dress. I didn't get very far though, because she sucked in a harsh breath and looked me in the eyes.

"Time's up, pretty boy." She whispered in my ear and gently pushed me back.

And then, she was gone.

I wiped the corner of my mouth. Mentally thanking Harry, I hoped Bentley would let me get my hands on her a couple more times during this trip.

————

okkk happy 4th of july everyone i live right next to a hospital and my dumb ass neighbors were lighting off fireworks iS thAT EVEN LEGAL..

sorry this is short don't kill me.. guy pov's are so difficult because i don't think like a dude lol but let's see what happens the morning after

vote, comment, and share this story with ur friends!! thank you sm ily