CHAPTER 1

a/n: Hi guys!

READ IT, IT'S INTERESTING!

*Francine's POV.*

I'm with my bestfriends Allaine, Jessel and Alliah because we will go shopping together.

"Let's go to penshoppe!" I squealed.

"Omgeee, c'mon!" Jessel said.

We walk into the elevator because it's in 3rd floor, while we are inside the elevator we are chatting about One Direction! all of the questions are 'WHAT IF'

"what if we saw One Direction here?!" Alliah said. "oh my GOHHOSHH!" allaine said with a very loud voice.

"we're here!" I said while I jumped.

"ready to see them?!" alliah said

"coarse! duuuhhh!" i said while we're entering.

we are in time 'what makes you beatiful' is playing! Jessel and I look at eachother and we wear the big smile ever.

We shopped, after an hour we are done choosing clothes, I buy 5 shirts and 3 colored pants, yeah that's litterally me I buy lot of clothes when I shop.

we go to the CR after we shop, we just retouch our make-ups, not "we" actually "them". I didn't put make-ups, I think it's too girly i'm that type of person that has swag.

So instead of make-ups I put a powder on my face and I arrange my hair into a high pony tail.

Then, since i'm the one who wants food alot I requested that...

"Can we go to Mcdonalds?!" I said like irritated.

"yeah please?!" Jessel agreed.

"let's go then!" Alliah said.

First we look for a seat and the we saw one, we sat there and Jessel and Allaine take an order...

"So if they go here. Um. Will we go to their concert?!"

"Idontknowijustdontknow.Ff-f-franci-ine?"

"Yes?"

"I heve to tell you something!" She said looking at the back.

"Are you ok? You look pale and nervouse, what happened?!" I said nervously looking at the back too

"Oh God, oh God is this real?!" I said shaking!

I rubbed my eyes and...it's real! Niall Horan is here

"Uhm excuse me but these seats are taken, but if you want to you can share with us!" Niall said!!!!

"Of coarse we l-l-like." I said but Alliah is still speechless

"It's ok love!" He said to me "don't be nervous!" He continues and smile at Alliah.

He sat next to me and we chat for awhile.

Alliah said that Allaine and Jesselnare there so Niall and I turn around...

Then Jessel dropped the food Allaine dropped the drinks! Oh God! I'm hungry.

They come over and seat with us

Alliah tell what happened

"For real?!" Allaine said.

Jessel covered her mouth.

After a minute the boys are there, they can't find Niall so he waved and Zayn saw it...

I smiled widely.

They walk over us and skip the food that Allaine and Jessel dropped

Harry and Liam are whispering, but Zayn and Louis is looking straight at me.

"Hi?" Zayn said

"Oh this is Francine by the way and that's Alliah, Allaine and Jessel" pointing the right person!

Awwee he knows me!!

"Hi!" Louis said with a baby voice

"Can they sit with us cause they can't see a vacant seats??"

"Of coarse!" Harry said smiling at me so I smiled back.

"They dropped their food cause they can't believe so I will order for them ok? Are you coming, Francine?" Niall said

"Sure!" I said

We walk by, then I felt a hand on my waist.

Niall Horan put his hand around my waist!

I just smiled

After we ordered we go back to our seats and eat it.

"Why are you all lookin' at me?" I asked shyly

"Nothing." Harry said

"O my gosh! Nothing? Really?" Jessel asked

___________________________________________________________________

A/n: so that's it!

Comment And Vote for more!!!

Love yah!