Chapter 2

*Harry's pov.*

I was looking straight at Francine, then she caught me looking at her so she asked me "why are you all looking at me!?" I don't know what to say so I said "nothing." but then her friend Jessel said "o my gosh. really? nothing?" so Francine looked away shyly. 'I want to ask her number but I'm shy! what should I do?' those were the words that kept running through my mind.

*Niall's pov.*

Awkward! it's so quiet!! "so when did you became friends?" I said killing the silence and of coarse the awkwardness! haha!

"it all started when I met Francine, we were on first grade and we became close to each other, Alliah is our classmate on first grade but we are not really that close on that time. We became close when we were on sixth grade, and Jessel we met her when we were on our third grade but yeah we're not that close but we became close when we were on sixth grade...So yeah!" Allaine said remembering every detail.

"OH WOW! you and Francine became friends since first grade?!" Liam said with his eyes wide open.

"Yes!" Francine winked.

"Guys are you done eating? we have to shop and roam around...you know!" Zany said.

"Just a sec I want to finish my drink first." Louis muttered.

When Louis is done drinking his soda we planned to stick together.

*Francine pov.*

Harry helped me to carry my shopping bags I said I can carry it but he said it's fine, so I let him carry it. "uuuhhmm...Francine?" Harry said nervously

"mmhhhmm? yes? why?" I asked

"Can I get your number hon?"

"of coarse!" so I give him my number and smiled at him. We go on the department store and go shop. "I think we should separate together cause you know..so yeah!" Jessel said

"No please! we want to spend some time with you girls!" Niall said with a cute voice and puppy eyes. "OK fine!" I said. "Yay!" Niall said and hugged me! OMG he hugged me!! I looked at Harry and he can't look directly at me. Is he jealous?! my gooooosh!!!

*Liam's pov.*

"aaawwweee! you too are cute together!" teasing Harry because I saw him put his head down. OUCH! "oh yeah! awwwee!" Zayn agreed slapping Harry on the head!

"haha! oops!" Louis said.

Harry just smiled!

"what time is it?" Liam asked.

"1:04 pm" Alliah said while looking at her watch. Oh shoot I have to call Danielle!

"hang on."

*ring ring*

"hello?" a beautiful voice said. "hey love! how are you?" I asked, "we're fine here with the girls!" Danielle exclaimed, "us too!" "with THE GIRLS? WHO?"

"yeah with the girls! we're on department store right now! what time do you want us to pick you guys up?" "El will drive us home." "What's with those girls?" Perrie said while getting the phone from Danielle. I handed the phone to Zayn saying it's Perrie..."uuhmm..we met them at mcdonalds and you know some conversations, explain to you ALL later! bye baby!" "ok?" and boom! she ended the call I want to say good bye to Danielle! :(

I texted Danielle "enjoy and take care! love yah! :*"

"I will! love you too!" she replied while I blushed.

"eerrmm...where do you want to go next?!" Harry asked but we move our shoulders trying to say we don't know.

"ok. Let's go on third floor." Harry continued and walk like a boss. haha! He's freaking jealous to Francine and Niall he can't look back because Niall hold Francine's hand! hahaha! poor Harry.

*Niall's pov.*

I hold Francine's hand..I think I like her! pssh! impossible I just met her but who knows? "oh" she said while i grabed her hand she just blushed. "uuhhmm! yow! can I ger your number or something?" Niall asked nervously "yeah sure!" she said with a 'why not?' face

oh yes I got her number! I just scratched my back and my face turned into a relief! phew!

an hour passed, We separated our hands together and I sticked with Zayn whispering something to him.

"hey!" i whispered out loud "you like that Francine girl didn't you?" Zayn said "uuhhhmm...no!?" I said with a denial face "shut up! i know you! haha!" UGH! that's why I didn't win to the boys! they really know me! "ok! but don't tell Harry, cause I can see he likes Francine too! I don't want to me and him fight just for that girl. Let's just keep it a secret! huh? bro?" I mumbled "yeah, sure!" he winked.

*sight*I guess she don't likes me!:( but! uggh! i don't know! uggh! what is this feeling! it's only one day and i fell inlove that fast? uuggh! forget it! but I can't!!! I wish i'm the one who hold that shopping bag, not Harry!

Ooopps! am i getting jealous of Harry?! no way! he's like my brother! I just can't take this! psshh!!! so confusing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guysssss end of the chapter! i know its so short but i am working on it! Can you just check out my other story "Im the co-owner" by fianciny_1d_girl? btw, im her! haha! i lost mu accoumt there so i just made a new one so here it is...if you want that story comment and i'll just copy it and continue that! but i will not stop this cause I love you! mwah!

sorry if there is son many or different kinds of POV! next chapter, I'll promise I will remove some! ;)

any suggestions? wanna join my story? SURE! •﹏•

so soooory if this is short! haha! I'll just add to the next chapter! it'll be longer than this!

Xx. oh and sorry if some words and grammars are wrong..cause you know...so yeah! haha! :))

lots of love.

♥♡♥♡♥♡

~RandomGirl~