History is now

A few centuries ago, the only intelligent beings on earth were humans. They had been put here by nature, unlike the mockmen. I don't like using that word. It gives the impression that only humans are genuine people.

First, there came the clones. Created by the humans for organ harvesting, their physical strength and stamina weren't really the main focus when they were made. If you tried to fight a clone, you'd be sure to win. But because of their lack of strength, clones have developed their brains to become very intelligent. They soon saw through the humans' deception and realised what they were being used for. They were furious. It was after many decades of protesting when they finally got equal rights.

Soon after, the humans started experimenting again. There was nothing wrong with that, but when a few goths gained that power, they used genes from a special breed of bat to augment themselves into vampires. They later created werewolves, fairies, mermaids and made many other fictional races a reality.

Finally, there came the robots. When the humans were losing to each other in the fourth world war, they created robots who were much stronger, and did the fighting for them. Despite their amazing combat skills and strength, robots struggle to understand emotions. Many humans look down on them because of this.

The world is a lot better today, but I can't say that there isn't any discrimination around anymore. Robots and clones are being killed everyday and fictionkind are not being treated any better. This is why I am going to stop them humans. If I have to, I'll even use brute force to end this era of terror.