~Sparks Ch.7~

Cam's P.O.V

We all went to our rooms.When I was about to lay down YN came in and jump on the bed and said that we should go to the pool.I said yeah we should.So she went and told evryone and they got ready.I hope the guys don't stair at her😓.

Jacob's P.O.V

When me and YN got in our room we saw that their was only 1 bad.We didn't worry.She said that she wanted to go to the pool.So she said she was going to ask Cam and tell everyone.I hope nobody looks at her but I'm pretty sure Hunter will be😒.She came back and said get ready so I did.We want to change.She changed in the bathroom I changed in the room.When she came out we we're matching.

Yn's P.O.V

When I got out of the restroom I saw that me and Jacob we're matching so I screamed Twinsies😄.By then Jacob was laughing and the boys(Magcon boys)where in the hotel room asking why I screamed.

Hunter's P.O.V

We heard screaming from Jacob and YN room.So we want running to tree room and saw them both laughing.When I looked at YN she looked hot. Taylor asked why we're you screaming then Cam had to said "Aww the couple are matching!!" That made everybody awwed and then blush I just kept quite.

Cam's P.O.V

When I saw Hunter looking at YN and smirking I had to do something so I said "Aww the couple are matching!!" Which made everybody awwed and make them blush but Hunter didn't say anything.

YN's P.O.V

When they came in I felt uncomfortable then I looks to my right and looked at Hunter looking at me up and down while smirking😏.Then I think Jacob noticed because he grab my hand from behind do nobody could see.Sparks flew when he did that and I was mentally freeking inside.But then Cam had to ruin it.

Jacob's P.O.V

I grab her hand because I saw that Hunter was looking at her up and down.She also looked uncomfortable.Sparks flew when I touched her hand but Can ruined it by saying "Aww the couple are matching!!".Which maid her and me blush.