Chapter 1

There were once a little girl. She was beloved by everyone. She can make anyone smile, even the most saddest person, to the most depressed one(Well, maybe a little). Oh, how everyone wish they could be happy just like her, but what they don't know is that how she wanted to be one of them. Her mother and father would always fight, her older brother completely ignores her. Oh, how in the inside she felt broken, but on the outside, out in public, she would smile and even pretend to be happy as if everything is okay. She was alone, and she didn't feel loved. The little girl would always studied a month before a test so she can get an A. She would always sell the most candy bars, winning a dance competition, but when she tried to show her parents, they would always shush her away, saying good job or not now, not giving a care in the world. That's why the little girl stopped trying to impressed her parents. Oh, how each day pass, and the little girl still smile, even tho she doesn't want to. But then, one day she made a friend. It was a weird, but in the annoying way boy, and his name was Kalen Assan. Even tho he wasn't the brightest, she couldn't pass the opportunity to have a friend. As she grew older, she stopped smiling. She stopped showing emotion. Many wonder what happen to her, but wouldn't dare to ask. The little girl is not so little anymore( her size is little, but the way she act is not like any little girl would act) she would throw glares who ever asks her what happen. She would tell them to shut up about her family. The girl didn't want to be happy. No, all she felt was anger, and you know what happens when a person get angry... And want to know something? That little girl is me. Casey Timberlin.