Chp. 3

We stop by the boy's house.

Liv - See you guys tomorrow?

Hunter - Yea.

Liv - Okay, later!
I start walking.

Brandon & Hunter - LATER!

I climb up the roof and open my window. Carefully and stealthily walking in my room. I place down my backpack and quickly change into some comfy clothes. I hear footsteps coming closer. I run to my bed and in my covers. The door opens. My mom was just checking on me.

SECOND DAY

Liv//

It is the 2nd day before I leave. Let's try and go make some memories.

I felt so comfortable on my bed, and suddenly 2 boys jump on me.

Liv - What the hell!

I get up to Hunter and Brandon laughing.

Liv - Guys! I was sleeping so good!
*threw a pillow at them*

Brandon - Get ready, we're going to get some ice cream!

Liv - Okay. *i rub my eyes*

I grab some clothes and changed in the bathroom. Leggings and a big t-shirt, what I usually wear.

Liv - I'm ready!

We walk out of the house. We picked up our bikes and started pedaling.

Hunter - Do you always have the house to yourself?

Liv - Yup, everyday. Even on the weekends.

Brandon - Awesome.

Liv - Eh, I don't know. They're always busy. We don't spend a lot of time together.

We lock our bikes on the rail and head in.

Liv - Ooo Cookie Dough. My favorite.

I grab my cup of ice cream and we paid at the cash register. We decided to walk near the shop.

Hunter - So, what are we going to do today?

Liv - A lot.

Brandon - What do you mean?

Liv -  I have a plan, we should have a sleepover.

Hunter - How is that going to be an adventure?

Liv - I'm saying, that I should tell my mom that I'm sleeping over at your house and you can tell your mom you're sleeping at mines for 2 days.
(Idea from Earth to Echo. lol)

Brandon - So you are telling us that we are going to sneak out to the outside?

Liz - Yea, our parents don't have each other's numbers, so we're okay about that.

Hunter - What are we going to do, when we sneak out?

Liz - I always wanted to go to the amusement park, and maybe view the city on a tall building. I've always wanted to do that, but not alone.

Brandon - That sounds fun.

Hunter - Same, I'm just scared that we will get caught by our parents.

Liz - You're not the only one... Plus, my parents don't really pay attention to what I do. *I look at the ground* they're always busy with things.

Brandon - Tonight we are going to ask them right?

Liz - Yes.