Moving Day!!

Amber's P.O.V

Aaron, My big brother, IS CRAZY. Now I am moving to MyStreet, Because of him. At least I am still able to record for my channel, Singing_Diva_Amber. I have 5,000,000 million subscribers. And, I'm here. I get out of the car and grab three very heavy boxes. My recording equipment. Yeah, I am that strong. I can pick up 2 guys at one time. But now I need to unpack. I just finished getting my first load of boxes inside. Then I come back outside and see 2 guys walking up to me. "Hey girl, Need help?" They ask. "No I'm Fine. If you don't leave now, I will carry you back to your home." I threaten them. "Oh. I'm so scared." they said sarcastically. "you asked for it." Then I throw them over my shoulder. I know where they live because I live right next to Aphmau aka My brother's Girlfriend. And they live across from her. so when I get there. I knock on the door. A blue haired guy, who I am assuming is Dante, awnsers the door. "Hello. I am here to return your roommates." I tell him "H-How can you pick them up??And you interupted me and Laurence watching Singing_Diva_Amber's latest song: Without You." He says in fear and anger. "OH WOW!!! HAHAHAHA! You haven't figured out yet. And it's so obvious!I am Aaron's little Sister." I say. "Oh. Uh. New to the neighborhood." Dante says "Yep. and I'd like to invite you to my slumber/movie party tonight.Aaron's told everyone but you guys. I wanted to meet you." I say "Ok. We're coming uh." he says.oh he doesn't know my name. "Amber is my name." Then I walk off to set up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys. I hope you enjoyed the first chappie Of Aaron's Little Sister!! CrazyJ out! Baiii!!