Concerts To Happen/Time for a concert!

Hey, Guys, This Chapter is the concert. but, I am putting in a small song that I made my self. so don't make fun of me.

Amber's POV

When I'm feeling sad or lonely, I usually sing. Different Music. Different Songs. Doesn't matter now. Because it's up to me, to choose what's wrong and what's right for me.Time to choose, but I'm not sure.Bad or good? Right or Wrong. 

*Time skip to the concert because Flying Carpets brought amber there*

I'm so nervous. Well no going back. "Hello, everyone. I know you want me to sing but before I sing the first song, I'd like to say that this song is dedicated to my big brother. I present to you. Don't Leave me out, Count Me In.

After I finish the song I bow. and they all clap."And now for my next song: Girls can be their selves

"Thank you! Thank You!" I say more clapping "Next Song Better Together"

"Thank you! Now I am going be singing a Work in progress song that I am writing."

When I'm feeling sad or lonely, I usually sing. Different Music. Different Songs. Doesn't matter now. Because it's up to me, to choose what's wrong and what's right for me.Time to choose, but I'm not sure.Bad or good? Right or Wrong.

More claps yay!!!!

Garroth Laurence Travis and Dante's Mind Talk/Pov in the mind (G-Gar L-Laur T-Trav D-Dan A-All Aa-Aaron)

G/D/T- Man I've Got a major crush on her.

L- Oh no you didn't she's my girl.

G/D/T- WHO SAID SHE WAS!!!????

L- Me...

T- Her Butt's nice.

Aa- Wow.... Nope, none of you are dating my sister. Unless she wants to.

G/D/T/L-,  Hmph.

*ends*

<3

Michi's POV
QcthHmph.. Aaron spends more time with that girl than he does with Michi. Not fair! I'm going make a potion that makes her turn into a meif'wa and Michi into a human.Then Aaron will pay more attention to Michi...
Hehe, and it will also break her arms and legs... Hehehe.

WHO DOESN'T LOVE TWISTS!!! BAD MICHI!!!! SO, GUYS, I will start updating this story every other Wednesday. CrazyJ out!!!
Bai!!!!