Chapter 1 Forgotten Song

Your pov

There was thunder roars that you could clearly hear aside from the blasting song of Sesame street in your mom's iPod.

You could see the lightning outside the window as you are located in aisle 5. You are afraid of lightning but you disregarded it as your parents are at your side.

"There will be slight turbulence going so please stay calm and don't leave your seats please. This is your captain speaking and sleep well."

You glanve at the clock thinking that even though it is already 2am you are still awake..

being 9 years old, you are unaware of the raging storms that possess danger.

...

before you know it, there was a loud BANG! and you could here screaming and you felt that your mom hugged you apart from the chaos..

"Your  father and I will always love you my daughter, Hana."

CRAAAAAAAASH!!

-----------------------

Darkness..

that was all you remember in the past...

Next thing you knew, You woke up in an Hospital and you were declared as one of the survivors in the plane crash.

The doctors explained that you were in coma and had been unconcious for almost one and a half year.

"You were being taken care of by a man who left his name here....ah!,..yes he is a manager at a growing company, his name is Park Hyo An. He said to contact him when you are awaken."

He looked at a blank faced you.

*sigh*

"I know it is hard for you to be alive when your parents die along hundreds of passenger. We too are deeply grieving from what happen bu--"

"Who are you? Who am I? Where are my parents?" you cut him off .

The doctors and nurses around you were puzzled.

"I think you have a post traumatic amnesia(a/n: i dont know if this exist)...i found a writing in your clothes that suggests your name is Hana, you were on a flight plane from Singapore to Korea, and a lightning has struck the engine causing the plane to crash in the ocean.. the Government of  South Korea conducted a rescue operation and we only retrieved fifteen survivors including you. "

the doctor said to you.

You cant remember but deep inside you it gravely hurt you making you cry.

Then the bad news arrive...

"Several died...including your parents..."

--------------------

You woke up from crying and had noticed that it is already 7:30pm.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in." you said and fix yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hana, I am Hyoan, you can call me uncle hyo or Hyoan oppa. I am a distant relative of your father..and a sole relative that can adopt you. So I will take responsibility to you and take you to the company dorms as it is were you will temporarily live for now."  he said while packing your things in a blue suitcase.

Then you notice two guys approximately same age as you.

Hyoan noyiced this and said

"Oh! you met them, they are trainees in my stead, you can become their friend, The one with staight lined eyes*laughs*--" he barely said it between laughs.

"Yah Hyoan hyung!" the boy with the tiny eyes and brown hair shout.

"Okay okay, he is Sunggyu and he's already 14,so he is 3 years older than you so call him oppa."

"S-sunggyu....Gyu." you said fidgeting

"I'will let you call me gyu! ^___^" Sunggyu said.

"And how about you? " I asked as I notice a tall boy behind Sunggyu.

"Uh-uhm, my n-name is Woohyun.."

he said as he shifted behind. He looked like I'm gonna eat him. -____-

"Nice to meet you Woohyun."

Hyoan hyung butted in "So, after I will pay at the cashier, we can go to Sungsang-dong and head to the dorm..you can meet the other trainees. ^___^ I am sure you will like them.

~after 30 mins, 8:40pm~

"Here we are Hana! ^^" Sunggyu said happily.

"Yeah, Hana let us introduce you to the others,...Woohyun go get the bags."Hyoan hyung said to woohyun while motioning him to go at the back.

"Ne hyung"

While woohyun is getting the bags, Sunggyu drag me inside the well lit dorm and by the time we got at the front door he pressed a passcode at the digilock and ........

"WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!"

------------------

A/N:hope you like this update. I am still a rookie at writing stories but I wish you like this.

vote,comment and lets love INFINITE.

~Iffy