Chapter 4 Special Girl

HANA’S (YOUR) POV

I heard people whispering and shouting in the kitchen so I quietly opened the door and the look on their faces rell me that something is not right...

"So uhm guys, what’s the problem, I heard someone shout awhile ago..."

"There’s no problem Hana, were just discussing the room assignments....oh by the way, here’s a phone for you, Hyoan hyung bought that for safety reasons...-/////- " Sungyeol said as he handed me a box.

"Uhh, you can open it now so we can teach you how that work and let us input our mails!!!" ^…^ Myungsoo said , he must have thought that I am shy because I just stared at the blue and white box that Sungyeol is holding...

"Okay, uhm ......oh wow its so cute!"

I immediately liked the phone as I looked at it full of interest, its white with sakura petals as its cover at the back, and touchscreen also...

"Look Hana we all have the same model!!" everyone said,.. as I looked at the color of their phones i notice that they are telling the truth,we do have the same phone only different colors.

Hoya has purple with stripes of black

Sunggyu has green with the same pattern of stripes

L has the color blue

Sungyeol has black

Sungjong has Yellow

Woohyun has the color red and

Dongwoo has gray.

They all have the same pattern how cute!

"So Hana, since you’re here we might as well discuss the room assignment...so i’ll just skip and uhm....well, you will be staying with L and Sungyeol......oh and woohyun." Sunggyu said as he looked to his phone..

...

.

.

.

.

.

wait I will be in one room with threeguys!!!

"Dont worry Hana, " Sungyeol said as he was transferring his blue duffel nag to our room..."you can trust us, treat us as your bestest friends. ^^"

"Yeah, and guys you need to sleep now because we have japanese language lesson tomorrow right. Goodnight Hana," Dongwoo said while yawning "Sleep well!"

"you too GyuGyu "

As I walked towards the room..oops I mean our room, I heard woohyun shout.

WOOHYUN POV

God, I’m so pissed at what this jerk sungyeol is deciding, weve been together for a year and a half, i really dont get why he would--

"As I have said I will be sleeping at the top bunk bed !!!"

here we go again.

"Yah sungyeol dont shout, Hana is just outside and besides who are you to decide to sleep on the top bed when Hana would be sleeping just below.!" L said as he was busy unpacking his necessities.

"Guys what is happening? I heard Sungyeol shouted ... is there any problem?" Hana conciously asked..you could tell because she’s trembling...

"Hana, I have to ask you this but, who dou like to sleep on the bunk bed above yours? Me, Sungyeol, or L.."

"Pick me Hana! L snore every single night.!" Sungyeol said but he was ignored by Hana.

wait..

does Hana like to pick me.?

why you ask....

..its because she is looking directly at me and smiling..

"Hana tha----"

"I picked Myungsoo.." she said while blushing "... because were almost same in age and I would like to be friends with you all."

---------------------

A/n: whew~ i am just exhausted at achool works..anyway hope you enjoy reading this i hope someone really reads this story hehehe...

dont forget to comment and vote too. :)))

tumblr: kpopfangirlasia