Chapter 2

Louis POV
I woke up the sound of the alarm. I slowly opened my eyes to see a girl looking directly at me. I jumped, and tackled her as defense. Why the fuck is she here?

"OHHHMYGODD WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON?!" she shrieked

"HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME?" I said as I throw a pillow at her.

"DAMN IT LOUIS IM RASHA!" she threw the pillow back at me.

Rasha? Who's rasha? I thought about it for a while. Then it rang a bell to me. *Rasha*. She was the girl I drank with. But why is she here? I mean, we're friends, of course, but... Then it occurred to me. After we drank things got a little heated, and you know...

"Oops. Sorry!" I grabbed the pillow and put it back to where it was. She looked like she is mad but she tried to contain herself. Then she grabbed her phone and showed a conversation with me and her.

"Do you remember?" She rolled her eyes.

I tried to remember what I did. All I know is that we had sex and that's it, right? Or did we do something else? I can't seem to remember anything.

"Seems like you forgot.. Ugh. Do I really have to explain this all over again? Basically you and me struck a deal. I told you our relationship *have* to be public, or else I won't have sex with you and I'll expose your fucking playboy ass. I mean, reputation is all you care about, right? So you agreed. Congratulations Louis Tomlinson, we're dating." She smirked.

What. *No*. I just said sorry to Harry and I messed up again? Seriously? What am I supposed to do. Oh god.

"Boyfriend? Are you okay? You're thinking about Harry, aren't you?" She waved her hand at me.

"What? Oh. No, uh, I-"

"You have to break up with him. *NOW*." She grinned at me, displaying our convo.

"Damn it Rasha, you don't have to be so pushy. Now, where's my phone?"

"Here ya go baby boy." She handed my phone to me.

I have to think about the words quick. "We're better of friends", no. "You're better off without me." No. "You're too nice for me." Yes.

I quickly texted him. I hope he answers.

Louis (BooBear) : Hi harry.

Harry (fake boyfriend) : Hey Louis :)

Louis (BooBear) : I need to tell  you something.

Harry(fake boyfriend) : What is it, babe?

Louis (BooBear) : ... You're too nice for me. I don't deserve you. I think you should date someone else.

Harry (fake boyfriend) : Are you... breaking up with me?

Louis (BooBear) : ... yes, kind of. I hope you don't take this personally.

Harry (fake boyfriend) : yikes. boy bye.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harrys POV   (writing bout to get shitty it's Cali o shit waddup)
I slowly awoke feeling cold and alone. Louis left for a party like usual, I hope he isn't still cheating or I'll never figure how to work this out.

I checked my phone for maybe a "sorry I had to go" from him, but all I saw was a text from Niall saying he'll be over in 15. Shit I invited him over, but where was he? He always stays over, like literally don't remember the last time he came and left the same night.

For a second I worried something happened to him, but I saw his scarf on the table so I assumed he just left and I had either been asleep or forgot about it somehow. I called Louis with no answer, as usual, so I decided to go visit Niall and see what happened.