Kpop Academy begins~

[Kpop Academy official announcement exclusive via allkpop]

A few months ago, it was confirmed that rookie group, B.A.P, will be this month’s mentors. The rookie group gained a massive number of fans followed by a number of achievements on their first year.

Six lucky fan girls were very fortunate to have been chosen. These lucky fan girls will be put under a one-month training camp having their B.A.P bias as their mentor with a chance to win a contract under TS Entertainment.

These six lucky fan girls will be living in the same building with their bias. The building consists of two different dorms connected by the training center in between.

Certain rules and regulations are to be followed accompanied by corresponding punishments when violated.

The set of rules and regulations should be observed by both parties to avoid the corresponding punishments which might affect the results by the end of the month.

Rules and Regulations

1.       The pairs of trainees and mentors shouldn’t have any conflict with each other.

2.       Mentor-trainee interaction is only allowed within the grounds of the training center.

3.       Both parties are prohibited to enter each other’s dorms.

4.       Meals will be held by pair separately; mentor and trainee must eat together.

5.       The practice room and music room will be off-limits after 10pm.

Corresponding punishment

Any violation to the previous rules will lead to a day with no interaction between the mentor and the trainee. Number of rules violated will be equal to the number of days. A deduction of five points from the total score will be imposed once the pair has violated the same rule twice.  Violations of the same rule thrice will automatically lead to disqualification.

And now that the set of rules and regulations with the corresponding punishment has been said, we will move on to the criteria for judging.

Criteria

For the criteria of judging, Audience impact will be 10% of the total score; Performance level will be 20% of the total score; Talent will be 30% of the total score; the remaining 40% will be from the hidden criteria that only the judges know.

And now that all the needed information have been announced, the introduction of the pairs will follow together with the fan girls’ profile.

B.A.P’s maknae, Choi Jun Hong also known as Zelo, will be paired with Min Sae Young.

Name: Min Sae Young

Birthdate: May 9, 1997

Talents: Dancing, Singing and Sketching

B.A.P’s Dancing Machine, Moon Jong up, will be paired with Han Min Hee.

Name: Han Min Hee

Birthdate: February 6, 1994

Talents: Singing, Dancing and Rapping

B.A.P’s Lead Vocalist, Yoo Young Jae, will be paired with Jung Na Mi.

Name: Jung Na Mi

Birthdate: June 30, 1996

Talent: Singing and Dancing