The Honeymoon

Jacob's Pov

I'm on the plane with Clare and she is in a Pretty Sexy blood Red Dress that cuts of at her Knee and I'm just in a pair of shorts and a nice shirt cause the pack wanted me do not dress up and try and at least match Clare. The plane ride is a little bumpy and Clare can't seem to sleep well by the looks of it and I'm getting kinda worried cause she did get in a fight with a Cullen like a week before our honeymoon and she got hurt pretty bad.

Clare's Pov

I'm trying to sleep on the plane but I'm hurting really bad and I don't know if it's cause the fight I had with Emmett or The fact that I'm growing in my wolf form and my powers are getting stronger as I get older and closer to being Queen. I was woken up by Jacob saying that the plane was about to land and that I was wimmpering in my sleep and I thought that was embarrassing cause I only wimmper when my body is hurting. Anyways we are getting off the plane when I realized that I left one of my bags at home but who care I got the most important stuff in my other bag.

Jacobs Pov

We leave the airport and head to hotel to get our honeymoon started I've booked so many things for us to do.

I'm not done writing this chapter but I wanted to get something out to yall so you guys don't get bored waiting for and update Love yall So much

~Syd