Him...

Blazes P.O.V
I drop the brats off and then pull into the parking lot ready for it to be over by now.
I step out of the car and the bell rings. Great... Late... Shit!!!

I walk inside and to the office.
"You must be Blaze Smith. Am I correct?" The lady at the front desk says.
"Yes ma'am." I look at her shuffling papers and finding my new file.
She hands me my schedule and she makes an announcement: "Will Dakota Starr please come to the office."

A couple of minutes went by and this cute and I mean cute guy walks in. He is really skinny, fringed hair, and a cute smile on his face.

Dakotas P.O.V
I walk towards the office cause my classroom is right beside it but I look in the window and see this guy and I mean it took me about 4 minutes to get the balls to go in there and man up. My gayness was kicking in and I had to re-adjust a couple of times then walk in.

"Hello Mrs. Claire. You called me in here?" I say pretending to be as clueless as possible.
"Yes Dakota. This is Blaze, Blaze Smith. He has most classes with you and I would love for you to show him around for today. Would that be fine with you Dakota?
I nod and smile at her.
"And you Mr. Blaze?"
He nods and bites his lip.
Oh shit... He's a lip bitter... Shit fuck fuck... Calm Dakota... Just breath.

We walk out and I try to make conversation.
"So I'm Dakota, I'm guessing you've noticed." Dumb ass Dakota. Bad move. You want him to like you, not think you're weird and creepy.
"Yeah." He laughs. "So what's first?"
"Well first is, Science then next is English." I say with a smile and looking down at his paper.
Maybe this won't be bad... Even tho I do have a huge major crush...