Chapter 1: Meeting You (Part 1)

EDITED VERSION

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR MY CHARACTER. FuyukoAme©2016

This is a Brothers Conflict fan fiction for all those fans out there who love and crave for anime fanfiction stories. This is based on the Brother's Conflict anime and game. I only own Miyu, her mom and my twist in Plot! I would like to thank the makers of the Brothers Conflict game and anime! Enjoy~!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistake! Please comment if you find any and I will edit it as soon as I can! This is my blood, soul and tears so please, all rights reserved for my character and my twist in the plot. I just got the courage to type this out so please respect me and comment/like/follow me if you enjoyed reading it!

Authors Note: I tend to make the brothers OOC as the anime itself did not really express their personalities that well. Plus, I'm making an effort to make the brothers ten times more sexy and Ema ten times more confident and motherly. (XD) PS. Does who read the unedited version...Since Miyu is now older, I've kind of toned down the childish behaviour. Lots of new changes so please read this!

DISCLAIMER: I do not own BROTHERS CONFLICT.

Chapter 1

~"You are the one I love the most"~

I raced through the dense forest. The velvety moss brushed against my incredibly worn and overused running shoes and sweet untainted air filled my lungs with warm oxygen. The wind engulfs my body with gentle kisses as I ran, trailing its fingers through my long flowing raven locks.

Large brown pillars loomed above me, reaching out to grasp the beautiful green gems that hung at their fingertips. Cracks of light broke through the gems in a gold stream from the heavens.

Humming softly to myself, I strode deeper into the woods, following the familiar path towards my home. I arrived in a small clearing in the middle of the forest. The clearing was filled with wild flowers, giving the air a slight sweet scent to it.

A small cottage with a watermill sat in the middle of the clearing under a huge towering magnificent oak tree beside a small stream seeping and snaking smoothly past rocky obstacles and swirling to just narrowly avoid the tiny quaint cottage. A garden filled with fruits and vegetables sit behind the cottage.

The stream had a light azure blue hint, like the subtle sweep of a painter's brush. Pools of gold coated the surface of the water and flowed over the pebbled riverbed. The stones at the bottom of the lake glowed like embers in a fire, shimmering iridescent colours under the glowing sun due to the reflection from the sky which was a nice warm shade of vermilion and blue.

There were tufts of green little seaweed and plants in the crystal clear water and the smooth pebbles were iridescent in colour under the sparkling sun. Little orange and gold fishes and shrimp swam in the small stream nipping at each other like cats at play.

A small weeping waterfall at the head of the stream carried melted ice crystals from the top of the mountain, glinting with silver, feeding the small stream. I hopped across the rocks across the stream towards the cottage.

The quaint cottage was made of stone and strong timber. Bougainvillea and morning glories climb all over its walls with a thatched roof. There were well trimmed hedges surrounding the cottage which made do as fences.

There was a single white wooden gate that lead to the cottage's door, humming softly to myself, I opened the gate and skipped inside to see a cloth line brimming with soaking clothes. I unlocked and flung open the cottage door, taking off my worn shoes and putting it onto the wooden shoe rack that I had made. Most of the items in our house were handmade, build from scratch using raw materials we could find.