Intro: "The Last Delgado Boy"

This is my entry to I, Ache's (@TeamSMH) paranormal erotic fiction collection published in July 9. Read the rest of the short story at my nonfanfic page, @MinaMalfax.

*Writing prompt: "May the Lord accept the sacrifice at your hands for the praise and glory of his name, for our good and the good of all his holy Church." Produce a story with a maximum of 2,000 words.

This is a work of erotica. For mature audiences only.

-------

Walking towards his direction was the most spectacular being he had ever seen, soaked and sultry, exquisitely crafted by merciless gods to torment poor souls

Walking towards his direction was the most spectacular being he had ever seen, soaked and sultry, exquisitely crafted by merciless gods to torment poor souls. She could only be an enchantress borne of chlorinated water, too flawless to be human.

Diego gulped as the electronic music of the Palace Pool Club slowed to a hum. His eyes widened as he realized that she truly was sauntering to him, clad in only a wet chemise and a bikini bottom. Her long dark hair clung over her shoulders like kelp, her bronze skin shimmering under the discotheque lights. He stood transfixed by the shameless outline of her bare breasts, her rosy nipples puckering under the damp fabric.

"Circe," she announced flirtatiously.

"Like the sorceress," he croaked, still not believing his luck.

She smiled, her teeth white as pearls. "That's a first. How did you know?"

"Professor," he revealed haltingly. "Greco-Roman history."

"Well, hello, professor." She inched closer, grazing her hips to the front of his jeans.

"Diego. Diego Delgado."

"Ahhh. Hello, Diego."

"Circe also turned Odysseus' men into pigs and slaves when they landed on her island," he added awkwardly.

She smirked, a predator smelling blood in the water. "Tsk. This is no way to pick up a girl, professor."

"Sorry," he stammered, his hands looking for a table to support his gelatinous legs.

She leaned closer and flicked her tongue behind his ear. "But would you like to know how the sorceress bewitched all those men on her island?"

He nodded mutely, his groin now throbbing with need.

"Then take me home, professor, and let me show you."

Continued at @MinaMalfax Wattpad page.