Chapter:2

We ran to the door of the house and we stopped just right infront of it. We breathe heavily as we were tired of the shot run. As we finally catch our breathe, we started to look around for a way in. The door was locked and sealed with yellow and white tapes. The windows were all covered with wooden planks from the inside.

"Well Wayne, I guess the only thing to do know is to go from the back." Johnny said. "Maybe we should just wait outside yo dawg .. We've got shelter already." I replied trembling in coldness. "Don't you wanna see what's inside the house? This is our only chance to enter!" Johnny exclaimed. Well I was kinda scared but I was curious too. So I decided to follow Johnny to the back to find another way in.

The wind was so strong and we ran to the back. Well, there wasn't exactly a back door but we saw a small dog entrance that we could fit in. We quickly enter through the dog hole.

As I was in the house, I was shocked to see that there were still furnitures in the house and it wasn't even dusty. The floor was so clean as if someone had mopped them and the smell of the house was just so fragrant.

"Hey Wayne, I think you would to see this." said Johnny. I was curious and so I headed upstair where Johnny was. What I saw next was unbelievable.