the truth about tomorrow - camren

Story title: the truth about tomorrow
Author: txrches
Category: Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui fanfiction (Camren Ship)
Vote Count: 12K
Views count: 254K
Description: North Haven Medical Hospital is home to many types of patients, including newcomer Camila Cabello - the girl who hates endings. The young brunette hates thinking about the fact that she's doomed to spend the remainder of her days within the confines of the hospital. But when she meets some unexpected friends, along with the mysterious patient in room 305, Camila begins to think that this ending may just be the beginning.

Highest Rank - #159 in Fanfiction
Date started reading: 4th July 2016
First chapter thoughts: The first chapter has left me wanting to read more. I can't wait to see what happens in this story because the way it is written gives you so much detail. Setting the scenes out perfectly and making me want more. I love most of the Camren stories I have read before but this one I'm interested to see how it turns out.
Date finished reading: 5th July
Comments: I'm in absolute love with this book! This book is incomplete with only seventeen chapters so far but it is so brilliant. I started reading this book and just couldn't look away, it actually felt like I was living in that moment. The author has done a great job so far and I can't wait to read the rest of the book when the author updates.