Yours Truly (Camren)

Story title: Yours Truly
Author: @jaurebellion
Category: Camren Fanfiction
Vote Count: 28.7K
Views count: 1.26M
Description: Lauren and Camila know a lot about each other, except for, well their names. They've been writing anonymous, handwritten letters to each other for an English assignment for a couple months now and during that time, Lauren's developed a genuine interest for a girl whose handwriting resembles a child's first attempt at using a pencil. But she couldn't be more charmed by it. What happens when Lauren unexpectedly finds out that the shy girl in her class who she doesn't know a single thing about has the exact same handwriting as in the letters she anticipates reading every single day?

Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #20

COVER: Sam (aka world's most talented editor aka @bow-n-beanies on Tumblr aka Jesus)
Date started reading: 27th December 2016
First chapter thoughts: I found this first chapter really well written with the author setting the scene perfectly, explaining the details very clearly. I really look forward to continuing to read this story. So far it leaves me wanting to read more.
Date finished reading: 6th January 2017
Comments: Yours Truly was AMAZING! If you want an amazing Camren fan fiction to read go check out this book. It was amazing, emotional and just utterly beautiful. It was perfectly written and kept me glued to it the moment I started reading it, right until the end. This writer is amazing and you should go check it out right now!

P.S This book is finished 😀