06: Untitled

10:01. Luckily, Brendon has a full tank of gas. If he didn't, it would be a nightmare for him. We're still driving around, arguing, no sense of where the fuck we are, and I pull out my phone, to open a navigation app. Then, Brendon reaches over, and takes the device, putting it in a compartment where I wouldn't be able to get to it.

     "We don't need that," he says and I try my hardest to reach over him and find my phone. "Just relax, and maybe we'll learn something from this."

     "I learned that you're a fucking dickhead." I snarl and he laughs. He always laughs when I insult him; like it's entertaining for him. Soon, I give up and slouch back in my seat.

     "Let's get ice cream." he then says and I look over to him with my chin resting on my hand. What the actual fuck.

     "Sure, Brendon, let's go get ice cream in the middle of nowhere where's there's no sign of civilization, and we're surrounded by trees and mountains. There's definitely an ice cream parlor out here."

     Silence until 10:17.

     "How did you find out that you wanted to be a newscaster?" Brendon suddenly inquires, glancing at me for a quick second.

     "I looked at the news one day, and said 'I wanna do that.'." I simply answer. That was my honest answer.

     "It was that easy for you?"

     I nod. "Yeah."

     "I guess it was the same for music and me," he says, making it seem like he and music were in a deep romantic relationship, however, maybe that's how everyone feels about their passion, I don't know. "Band wasn't enough, so I joined the band with Ryan, Brent, and Spencer."

     "Hmm," I hum. "How's Tizzy! At The Get-together going?"

     "Panic! At The Disco."

     "That's what I said."

     "We've been pretty good, giving out demos, doing mini concerts, finding musical allies, all that type of stuff."

     "Cool."

     "Yeah."

     A light. A light!

     "Finally, we're in a city," I say.

     "See?" Brendon muses. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

     My eyes narrow at him, and then I roll them. "If you wouldn't have gotten us lost in the first place--"

     "That's in the past now, Now we can go bac--" Brendon's eyes seem to be fixed on something that I can't see, and he pulls over.

     "What are you--"

     "It's a cliff. One of those cliffs where couples go to make out, and stuff like that." he laughs out. "A guy took me out here once, and it was super awkward. We didn't do anything for the 20 minutes we sat there, but I kind of had a nostalgic moment just then."

     "Was he your boyfriend?"

     "Not really, we wanted to try being together, but I wanted validation and materialistic happiness, rather than a relationship."

     "Ah, I see."

     "You know, it's so weird to me that you've never kissed anyone."

     "Have you?"

     "I made out this girl when I was 12, and my kisses since then have been on the cheek or neck, But when I do kiss people, it's never passionate. Does that count?"