Chapter 6

omg!!LESS THAN 24 HOURS AND I WILL SEE THE GUY IVE BEEN OBSESSING OVER FOR 2 YEARS. THE GUY WHO I'VE HAD COUNTLESS DREAMS ABOUT. THE GUYS THATS TO PERFECT TO BE HUMAN!

"HELLO? CHRIS!!"

she punched my arm causing me to snap out of my thoughts

"OW, THAT HURT!!"

"WELL U WERENT LISTENING!!?"

"hey watch ur tone with me young lady!"

I always teased her cus shes a year younger than me.

She rolled her eyes and laughed

"So the mall or what!!?"

"LETS GO!!" I yelled a lil louder than i should have. Ooops

We roamed around like we always do for awhile.

"OUTFITS! WE NEED OUTFITS!!" I said

"oh my gosh YESSHH"

We made our way to Charlette russe.

My personal favorite.

hmmm watt to wear. watt to wear

I decided to get a cute pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a white and hot pink ombre shirt. Cass got a light blue dress with a brown belt on the waist. It was pretty cute. Its just dresses aren't my thing.

Next stop ,Clair's! Gosh i love this store!! We were looking at the 1D merch but we practically had all of it!! We came more often than we should!! haha

After about 2 hours of walking around clairs we just got a couple of necklaces and we each got a flower crown or whatever they're called and then we left.I spent the night at Cassi's so i could help her get everything set for the party.

The theme was hawian. Our moms had it set up the night before and it was pretty awsome!! Ok i admit it i was jelly. But only because my birthdays in december an its cold so obviously it wasnt gunna be a pool

I got up around 10 and Cass was still asleep so i decided to wake her up with my oh so beautiful voice!!

I got on her bed and started jumping up and down!!

"ITS MY PARTY AND ILL CRY IF I WANT TO CRY IF I WANT TO!!!"

before i knew it i was on the floor. She threw a pillow at me which made me fall!!

OH NO SHE DIDNT!!

I ran to the bathroom an filled a cup with water.Hehe

She was still asleep like I expected.

I quietly tiptoed to her side and tilted the cup ,making a little water drip to her face.

"CHRIS!!!"

When she yelled it made me drop all the water on her. Ooops

Oh no, i know that look. Its the 'im going to kill you look' so i made a run for the kitchen were everybody was eating breakfast!!

"MOM HELP MEEE!!!"

We could hear Cassi getting closer to the kitchen an once we could she her ,she yell "IM GOING TO KILL YOU"

I ran to the sliding door that lead to the backyard.

I ran close to the swimming pool and right when i turned around ,she pushed me!! Luckly I grabbed her wrist and in went both of us!!

----------------------------------

By now it was already 4. The party starts in TWO HOURS!!! oh gosh the nerves are coming back just thinking about it.

We were just about done getting dressed. I was at her dresser straightening my hair because i wanted it down and my hair does not look good naturally down. Cass had her down to but hers was curled. We look alot alike. People always came up to us an asked if we were twins.But no just best friends.

While waiting for her to finish i started to tap my fingers on her dresser.

I think she noticed  my nerves because she said started smiling at me that wierd smile she does.

"Chris stop worrying, it will be fine"

"Yea but what if i freak him out or what if he thinks im ugly or what i-"

"Ok calm down just be normal"

BE NORMAL?!!? DOES SHE KNOW WHO SHES TALKING TO