Chapter 4

I ran down stairs practically screaming.

"AHHH MOM, MOM GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!"

  " ahh why are you yelling"

"MOM AUSTIN MAHONE IS COMING HERE!!! MOM HERE!!"

  "calm down what are even talking about"

"ok so u know how Cassi's birthday is like in two weeks right!?"

   "yea...."

"well i dont know how she did it but she got AUSTIN MAHONE TO COME!!!"

She didn't really seemed surprised but she did have a huge smile on her face and then she started laughing

"Did you know about this?!"

   "Haha yes Steph and i know how much u both love him and we though it be the perfect birthday present!!"

my birthdays not till December but whatever im going to meet AUSTIN!!

We all loaded up to get to school and i've never EVER been this anxious to get to school. Like ever.

We had to drop Naieli and Yaneli off first cus their school was closer then Gelica. I waited patiently listening to Kidd Kraddick. Haha they're my favorite talk show.

Finally we got to our school. I mean it wasn't a bad school i just hate school and i always have.

Anyways i waited by our usual spot next to the cafeteria for Cass.

My brother, Carlos ,always stayed with us in the morning because me and him are like this. He's my best friend too you know.

We were having a conversation about how he proposed to his girl friend. Don't get me wrong i like his gf its just i feel like he's moving to fast. I didnt tell him that because he was happy and u hardly ever see him like that.

Out of no where I hear a familiar voice yell my name and before i even had a chance to turn around i was tackled by none other then Cassi!

We both laughed and she helped me up. We both stared at each other until we both started screaming and jumping up an down!!

You can only imagine how people looked at us. We were know as the quiet girls of the school. More me than her. Shes quite popular accually.

(A/N)

Tell me what u think?! DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!! 

OH AND FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @mahone_is_king