Chapter 1

Beep beep

-"Hm please 5 more minutes!" Says Jay while burying her head in her pillow

Beep beep

- "I think clocks hate me" She continued and put her sheet over her head while sighing

But when the clock stopped ringing, Jay started to relax and fall back asleep. Her room door opened.

- "Hey Jay wake up lazy" Says a male
- "OK okay I'm getting up geez!" Answered Jay as she got up with her messy bed hair
- "Go get ready and I will make breakfast." Says the man
- "Are you taking me to school today?" Asked Jay while getting up to stretch
-"Yeah Now hurry up or I'm leaving without you
- "Thanks Jasan" Says Jay while smiling"
-"Your welcome" Says Jasan then leaves"

You're probably wondering who is Jasan. Well here are some answers. Jasan is Jayanna's big brother. He keeps an eye on her while their mother is in Guadeloupe. He is 21 years old but seems like a 18 year old teenager.

Jay walks into her bathroom which is connected to her bedroom and started to get ready for school

Jay walks into her bathroom which is connected to her bedroom and started to get ready for school. A few minutes later she walk out with her university uniform, her newest Jordan and her necklace.

 A few minutes later she walk out with her university uniform, her newest Jordan and her necklace

She went downstairs than enter the kitchen were she see Jasan eating peacefully.

- "What did you make" She ask him

- "Eggs, bacon, Scone, Orange Juice, tea or milk is you that choosing"

- "Ok"

She take her breakfast than some minutes later they finish. Jay take her bag and Jasan his key than they got in the car when they finish close the house and Jasan drive off. After fifteen minutes they Jasan stop in front of the Musical University. Jay come out of the car than kiss Jasan on his cheek.

- "Later Jasan. I will be with the girls at our house for a few days"

- "Yeah see you in a few days." Jasan says than drive off

- "Sometimes I'm wondering if he care that i will be at home or not." Jay says to herself sweat drooping

Jay enter the court of the University than walk directly to a peaceful space here She see under a tree on bench her friends that was waiting for her. Slo a.k.a Sloane, Keli a.k.a Kelidja and Emma. Sloane was a 21 year old young woman, she was the third oldest between them. Keli was the older one. She had 25 year old on her head than to finish there was Emma was the second she is 18 in a few months she will be 19.