The Bite

The bite has disappear from his neck but I want to know what happened to him last night. He still is sleeping. I guess last night has took alot out of him. Fighting them off to get to safty.

Maby my dad would know whta happen to him, but he is not here right now. He is at his work getting something from someone. Hunter has been out for at lease ten hours. I wonder what happened out there. Maby i should go check it out. It is still day light and they only come out during the night. Plus i have wepons to protect me.

The woods look alot nicer during the day. I should go to the warehouse to see if i can se any tracks to follow. Its starting to get dark and i don't want to be here when they come out. I should get home to see how hunter is doing.

When i get home i see hunter and i see my dad talking to him. "Aww Isabella nice of you to join us. When were you going to tell me that he was bitten. This could have spread and made him one of them. Well he lost half of everything that we need to stay energized."

"So that means he is half human and half vampire. How is that possiable?" Can he help me with my missions in the future. I hope so. "Can he go in the sunlight or no?" I hope that he can go in the sunlight.

"Yes but i dont know for how long he can be in it. I'll have to run some test first before he can be himself." How long is that goung to take i wonder. It uesly takes about three days or even more then what he thinks.

"Well i am going to bed now. Good night dad and hunter. Hunter you can sleep with me tonight. I don't wasn't you to be scared. Also so that you don't worrie of they will come and get you."

"Ok. I'll be there in a minute."

"Ok." As i wait for him to get up here i clean up a little. I clean up the floor and my bed. I hope that he doesn't think i did this for him.

Wow. I knew that he was buff but i didn't know that he looked like that.

"What are you looking up. I hope you don't mind. I don't like sleeping with a shirt on. I makes me ich in the night."

"Its ok i don't mind at all." Man he looks cute but he is just a friend.

"Good night Isabella."

"Good night hunter."