Training starts

Y/n's POV

" Suit up in the gear I give you" I told them

What Y/n or my training gear

Normani Lauren Dinah in that order

" Okay lets go" I said walking out of my room to the stairs

" Okay lets go" I said walking out of my room to the stairs. When we get down stairs I see my moms. " hey moms can you train Ally cuz you guys no more about that witch stuff than I do while I train the rest" I asked my moms

" Yeah, come her Ally" my moms said. While we were walking out the doors. " Okay guys were gonna go to the woods ya'll ready" I asked them. " Hell yeah" they answered. " Okay Camila and Liv when you're running think of something fast like a cheetah. Dinah, Lauren and Normani think of wolves while you're running. 1 2 3 go" I started to run to the woods I transformed into my wolf and keep running till I got to the woods. I stopped and look back to see three wolves and Camila and Liv with red eyes. When they got here they all looked at me hungrily . " Awesome guys lets see who can catch me who ever does get to drink my blood and mark me if you're one of my mates give me 10 seconds to run then start to run ready set go" I said and took off I ran. I saw a dead end so I turned and when I turned I saw Dinah, Normani and Lauren I looked to my right and I see Liv and Camila. " We've got you cornered" Dinah said. They all looked at each other and they all ran at me and when Dinah was about to jump on me I jumped in the air and grabbed onto a tree. Which caused them to run into each other. " Where did she go" Normani asked. " I am right here" I yelled from the tree I was hanging from. " How the f**k did you get up there" Dinah asked. " I jumped when you jumped at me and grabbed onto this tree" I told them out of the corner of my eye I see Camila and Liv in the tree next to me. I swung until I got momentum and let go of the tree and I landed on all fours I turned into my wolf and ran from the five.

Dinah's POV

I see Liv and Camila climbing the tree next to Y/n so I gave Normani a signal to distract Y/n. " How the f**k did you get up there" I asked Y/n. " I jumped when you jumped at me and grabbed onto this tree". I looked over to see Camila and LIv up the tree but Y/n notices them and she's started to swing and then she jumped and she landed on all fours and turned into her wolf and ran. All I thought of was how the f**k did she pull that off. Than I started to run. The other girls were in front of me so I started to run faster I am gonna be the one to catch Y/n. They caught up again but they all tripped over a branch that I jumped over and I keep running. I took a shortcut that I saw when we were running and ended up getting closer to Y/n without her seeing me. I decided it time to jump now. I jumped and tackled Y/n. " Good job Dinah you get to bit me but I am gonna show you how to grow your fangs"she said while showing me her fangs. " Okay transform out of your wolf first. Now think of your teeth growing sharper" I did as told and felt a weird tingle when I did. " You did it Dinah. Okay so just sink your fangs into my neck and wait for about two minutes I will give you a signal" I did as told. She tasted so sweet. Y/n looked at me with love in her eyes. " Okay we're good my turn to mark you" She said while I took my fangs out of her neck. She did the same thing to me and it hurt a little bit but nothing I can't handle. " Done" she said proudly. I looked at her neck and it had D.J.H in cursive letters. " Why is there D.J.H on your neck now?" I asked curious. " That how you mark your mate so that people know I am yours now I am gonna have to do this to Ally, Normani,Lauren and Camila." she said. " Okay"I said. " Do you guys wanna have a piggy back race back to the house" Y/n asked. " Sure" We said in harmony. " Okay I call Dinah" Y/n yelled. " I got Camila" lauren yelled. " I got Normani" Liv yelled. I hopped on Y/n's back. " So how do you wanna do this me as a wolf or just use both wolf and vampire" Y/n asked me. " As a wolf" I said. " Good choice I run faster as a wolf"y/n said. " Okay are you guys ready and your wolf if you are one" Y/n asked the group. " Yeah" Lauren and Liv said. " Okay on 3 we will go. 1 2 3." Y/n yelled and took of running. In less than a minute me and Y/n where back at the house. " How the hell did you do that they aren't even halfway here you didn't run that fast earlier" I asked. " I was running as fast as I could earlier I wanted one of you to catch me" she said.

5 minutes later

They finally got her. We are at the door. Y/n opened the door and when we stepped in we saw Anthony and Blue flying around in the air and I looked at the rest of us and we all had our jaws dropped. "How are you doing that" Y/n asked. " Ally did it" Anthony said while pointing at Ally. " Ally who did you do that" Y/n asked. "Your moms showed me some spells and i learned them quickly and Anthony and Blue wanted to fly cuz they saw me fly" Ally said. " Okay can you make me fly" Y/n said jumping up and down. " Me too" all of us said. " Yes now stop acting like children" Ally said to us and we stopped jumping up and down like children. She said some stuff and than we started to fly. " Omg were flying" Camila said. Y/n was swimming in the air. Normani was just chilling like she was just sitting on a sofa. Liv,Lauren and Camila were blowing bubbles cuz they grabbed some of Anthony's and Blue's. " Hey give them back" Anthony yelled at them. " No" Camila said like a four year old. " Yes and Anthony snatched it and flew away from them with Blue happily. " Well Damn Y/n your brothers a savage" I said. " I know he takes after me That's how you know he's my brother" she said sassily while flipping her hair. " Okay if you wanna cuddle meet me in my room" Y/n said swimming towards her room. I followed close behind her. "I guess you're the only one let's change first than we can cuddle" Y/n said.

 "I guess you're the only one let's change first than we can cuddle" Y/n said

" Aww we look cute let's take some selfies" I said. " Okay lets go to bathroom there's better lighting" Y/n said. We took silly, serious, angry, and duckface. I was about to kiss her cheek but we both had the same idea and we kissed each other on the lips and took a picture and I put my phone down and I grabbed the back of her neck and kept kissing until air was a problem. " You wanna post that one" she asked. " sure I am gonna post them all" I said I went on twitter. I posted them all in one collage and put the caption as @Y/nMinaj is bae.

A few minutes later

Are phones were pinging like crazy. I looked and the #Y/S/Nforever and #Y/S/Nforever were trending worldwide and the comments where

are they dating

omg otp

is that Y/n Minaj and Dinah Jane

awww they're matching

they're so cute

I showed Y/n. " Would you like to be my girlfriend?" she asked. " Yes" i said we went to the comments and put yes we are dating and are phones started going crazy again so we just turned them off and went back to cuddling. I would have to say this was the best day ever.

I'm bored as shit - Ace