All about the baby

A few weeks later

Dinah's POV
"BABY BABY BABY GET UP GET UP GET UP" she yelled into my ear. "shhhh calm down what baby" I told her pulling her down to cuddle with me. "3 words I love you and 4 more were going baby shopping today" she had a thinking face on after she said that. "Wait that's 5 words oops" she smiled a toothy smile. "Aw baby your so adorable but let's get dress so we can go right way" I am so excited we are finally going baby shopping I thought and I ended up in front of my closet. I picked out outfits for both of us that are matching.

We had these hoodies on and some black sweatpants, we looked cute af

We had these hoodies on and some black sweatpants, we looked cute af. "This shiz describes me well cuz I'm a freak a freak in the sheets " She shakes her head at me and I grabbed her hand and walked her out to the car. The girls where all doing there own thing and not at the house so its there fault for leaving if they wanted to go baby shopping with us. "Baby were here" I looked up and we were at the store. "Hold on baby don't get out of the car yet" she yelled sliding across the hood of the car, I wonder about her sometimes and everything that goes on in her mind. She opened the door for me and held out her hand "Here we are my beautiful wife" I grabbed her hand and stepped out of the car. "Babe you did all that just to open my car door?" "Yes every little thing counts and nothing is to good for my baby" that made me smile even bigger than I already was. "OMG BABY LOOK AT THAT ITS SO CUTE Y/N JR NEEDS THAT" I looked to where she was pointing and I saw a tiny little teddy bear the baby could cuddle with. "What if its a girl baby?" We decided to not find out the gender until birth but Y/n swears it's gonna be a boy. "We can get unisex colors what about blue both genders like that color" we went to find a crib.

Time skip cuz I'm lazy they are back at home and are finishing the room off with Lauren let's dive in

Y/n's POV
"Babes y'all did such a good job I'm proud of y'all" I hugged my wives that where actually in the house. Normani, Camila and Ally have been distant and have a guilty look in their eyes lately. "Thank you baby, man I can't wait until he or she is born" Lauren started but paused " Y/n do you think we could have a baby of our own I wanna go through it with you?" She asked/told me. "Yes baby but maybe in a year or so so that we can get use to taking care of one baby" "And were done the room looks so beautiful" Dinah had tears in her eyes.

What the baby's room looks like, the play area of the room and what the closet looks like

"It does look beautiful baby" I hugged her from behind. "Okay okay moment over time to take selfies in the baby's room" I shakes my head at my wife's mood swings. "Come on Lolo don't be shy get in here" Y/n said grabbing her arm pulling her closer to us and wrapping her long arms around the both of us. After taking a bunch of Selfies with my two wives and posting them everywhere. I heard footsteps coming towards the door of the baby's room.

Y/n's POV

I started to hear footsteps walking towards the door, than I saw three angry girls walking into the room. "What the f**k is this?" Normani asked angrily. "Its the baby's room you would know that if you weren't out all the time"I fired back at her. " Its not my fault that we have lives and don't want to be around you all the time" she stated. "I have a life I just deside to spend mine with my wives" I shouted angrily. " WE DONT SPEND TIME WITH YOU BECAUSE WERE F**KING OUr BOYFRIENDS" she shouted and I was in shock. "What?" I said falling to my knees. "Uh I didn't mean to say tha- she got cut of by an angry Lauren tackling her to the ground. "Oh hell no don't f**king do that in here me and my two wives just put the baby's room together" an angry togan said to the two girls. "So you all three cheated on me" I said through my sobbs. "WHY WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?" I yelled sobbing.

Lauren POV

"I'm gonna f**king kill you" I grabbed Normani by her shirt and pinned her against the wall. "THE BATHRROOM" I heard Y/n shouted is she gonna cut? F**k I need to go get her. "I'm not done with you but in going to save my wife" I dropped her and ran towards the bathroom. "BABY PLEASE DONT DO THIS I LOVE YOU DINAH LOVES YOU YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU DONT DO IT BABY" the door wouldn't open. " DINAH BABY COME HERE PLEASE" I shouted so she could help me but she was sobbing. " Please baby don't do it think about our kid and the ones will have in the future" Dinah said the door opened with blood everywhere pouring out of her arm. "I-I love you lolo d-j and Y/n Jr" she said smiling and her eyes shut. " DINAH CALL THE AMBULANCE" I shouted.

hours later

Me, Dinah, Zabs and brit Y/n's two bestfriends, Y/n's mom's, brothers and sisters are sitting in the waiting room and the other three are also here I don't really know why because they seem not to care about their wife. "Explain why you hurt my sister right now I might be small but I will knock the shiz out of you" Zabs said to the three everyone were glaring at them. " Hello ladies and gentman family of Y/n" The doctor said and we all stood up. " Well damn you can go see her but only 5 at a time" we decided to let the parents and the siblings go first. " If I don't get an explanation in the next few minutes a bishs arms gonna be shoot off" Britney and Z said having there hands where their guns are.

This shall be continue I have another story idea this book might also be ending soon... I'm sorry to say I loved this book and I have lots of ideas maybe it won't if I do end it I'm thinking of making a sequal anyway (;