$tƎLlA'$ H0U$Ǝ

"When I'm good, I'm good, but when I'm bad, I'm better."

"OPEN THE DOOR STELLA." I heard Ace yell from the other side of the door. Stella opened up the door.

"What do you want, my dear, dear brother?" She answered it.

"Where's Alice?"

"Alice? Black clothes, blonde hair, right?"

"Yeah her, where is she?" He attempted to step foot into her house, but he couldn't get in.

"Oh, she's not here." Stella smirked.

"Why can't I get in? And you're lying."

"Oh I'm not lying, I saw her and I talked to her, and then I made her disappear. You can't get in because I put a spell on my house, you have to be invited in."

"Invite me in."

"I'd rather not."

"You're scared of me, aren't you?" Ace got this evil look in his eyes.

"No."

"Come out here and tell me that."

"Alright." Stella shrugged her shoulders stepping outside.

"I'm not scared of you." With that said she lifted her hand up her eyes turned black. Ace put his hands on his head, he looked like he was in pain. He fell down to his knees I saw blood started to trickle down his nose Ace yelled out in pain which made me wince. Stella knelt down next to him so she was eye level with her brother who was in so much physical pain.

"Don't test me Ace, you know you don't want me as an enemy. I'm not afraid of you and I'm stronger than you. Give a message to The Red Queen and The King, tell them, game on." Stella smirked as Ace's eyes closed. I saw Stella grab Ace's legs she started to pull him away from her house and the woods of Wonderland. Once she got done dumping Ace's unconscious body into the woods she walked back through the front door.

"So how long do I have to stay like this?" I asked Stella.

"Oh the gold liquid makes you, you again." She motioned her hand over to the counter. I picked up the gold liquid taking the cap off. I put the bottle up the my lips tilting the bottle at a forty five degree angle. I felt the cool liquid go through my esophagus and into my stomach. I looked down at my hands and I saw them. I was visible again.

"Ace is your brother."

"Yeah he is. Pretty screwed up isn't it? I don't want to kill him, just hurt him you know? He's still my brother. We entered Wonderland together, so we leave together, he goes I go. It's not like I hate him. We weren't always like this Alice. We weren't killers-we were loners. He got bullied, our family we didn't have much money. So we thought the only way to fix the problem is to get rid of the problem so that's exactly what we did. Yes we felt guilty after we saw what we did but we got over it." Stella explained to me.

"You said that you killed your mom?" Stella repeated what I had told her earlier.

"Yeah, well, sometimes you have to do a bad thing to make something right. But don't be fooled Stella I've already killed people here in Wonderland I'm not a good person."

"No one in here is good. We are all stuck here, you see we can't go back home no matter how much want too. You talk about going home you can't because we all did a bad thing we live in this messed up world where we continue to do bad things. It doesn't matter how good you are in this world, because someone is going to drive you to do a bad thing, in Wonderland nothing matters. Although, sometimes we have to do bad things to get good results, but unfortunately when that happens people forget all the good that you did. When I'm good, I'm good. I can be good, although when I'm bad, I'm better."

"I mean just because we do bad things Stella doesn't mean that we are bad people, but just because we do good things that doesn't make us good people."

"That's a very true statement Alice." Stella agreed with me but then there was a on knock on the door. Stella sighed getting up opening the door,

"Who the hell are you?" Stella's words slipped from her mouth at the unknown boy on the other side of the door.

"MAX!" I shouted and I ran up and I hugged him.