Summer (Part 2)

Prompt from fanficy-prompts.

Prompt #2: Shopping for bathing suit
Name 1: Scott
Name 2: Cassidy

"Scott, let's drop our things off at my place and we can go to the mall. I need to buy some things for the summer." Cassidy told Scott as they left the school. "Alright sounds good." Scott said nodding his head. After they left their things at Cassidy's house they got on the bus and headed off to the mall.

• At the mall •

"Ok now I just need to buy a couple of towels and then we can leave. Are you sure you don't need anything?" Cassidy asked her boyfriend for the 20th time that day. "Yeah I'm sure." Scott replied hesitantly as he saw the store they were walking towards. "Scott, you don't sound all that sure. Do you need anything at the swim suit shop?" Cassidy asked sweetly. "Ok, ok fine! I need swim trunks! Are you happy now?" Scott said all but screaming. He stormed over to the bench and sat down with his head in his hands. "Scott? Darling, what's wrong? I didn't mean to pry, I was just worried." Cassidy asked him sitting down beside him. "I'm sorry Cassy. I didn't mean to blow up on you. Will you ever forgive me?" Scott asked looking similar to a wounded puppy. "Of course Scott. All is forgotten. But darling what's wrong? I've never seen you this agitated." Cassidy asked hugging him. "It's just...I've never tried on swimming trunks before for anyone and now you're here with me and I don't want to embarrass myself. It's just...you're so beautiful and you look amazing in anything and I'm so lucky to have you when you can be with any other guy in the world. I mean you're just gorgeous and I love you so much. I just don't want to make a fool of myself in front of you." He told Cassidy so softly she had to strain to hear him over the noise in the mall. "Oh darling, if you want we can both try on bathing suits at the same time that way you won't feel so awkward. How does that sound?" Cassidy asked him trying to find a solution to her boyfriend's problem. "Cassy, you're the best girlfriend a guy could ever ask for, you know that? I love you so much." Scott said hugging Cassidy tightly. "I love you too. Now let's go buy some bathing suits and towels." Cassidy said.

• Inside the changing room •

"Ok Cassy, I'm ready. How about you?" Scott asked before walking out. "Give me one sec. I'm almost done." She replied breathless. "Stupid...kini...oww...my hair...ready!" She screamed. Scott chuckled and stepped out of the changing room. What he saw made his jaw drop. Cassidy stood there in a sky blue bikini. "Scott close your mouth you'll catch flies. And the trunks look great by the way." Cassidy said over her shoulder and she walked back into her changing room. "Buy them!" She shouted through the door. That spurred Scott into action and he went back into his changing room to put his clothes back on. "Thank you for this." Scott said softly as he played for his trunks. "No problem darling. I love you." Cassidy said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Here you are. As always comments and suggestions are always welcomed. I love you all and I'll post more tomorrow.