Chapter 2: Wild Child

Eva's POV

Spectacles. That's the first thing I noticed as soon as I turned around, and not just any ordinary kind of spectacles, they were round Harry Potter-like ones. My eyes widened a bit from the shock.

I mean-

I don't know what to think right now, should I be more surprised about those ridiculous nerdy glasses or shocked about the elevator man making his re-appearance once again, and why the fuck is he standing like that? It's as if he fucking owns the place or some shit.

Or maybe,  just maybe he's the son to someone important here? But nah, I don't think so he looks more like the type to be the top model jock that no one can really reach so he somehow feels superior.

Now he's walking towards me and his walk is smooth and predatory, slow but sensual and he has this fucking look in his eye, a look that's awfully calm and relaxed yet it screams amusement.

"I am guessing you're Miss Eva?" I slightly glare up at him, that wasn't even a rhetorical question it was more like a remark that he already knew who I was and was attempting to show off with a tone that had no emotion in it whatsoever. 

I clear my throat before locking my jaw and smirking slightly, looking right up at his hazel softy stare. "Yeah, and I am guessing you're Harry Potter?" I mock his exact tone, there was a slight movement in the corner of his sculptured sexy lips which almost seemed like a small smile but I guess I was wrong, his expression turned to this grim rock and he didn't look too pleased or content... Not in the slightest amused.

Well damn, we got a dry and nerdy Ken barbie doll up in this bitch.

"Mister Bellucci...." I hear the receptionists voice right behind me along with an immediate response from British Ken nerdy doll "I will take it from here Cassandra" his tone in other words dictated in a very polite yet vile manner 'get the fuck outta here Cassandra' or at least that's how it sounded to my ears.

Then he casually looked over at the security guard and dismissed him with one single stare.

Wait.

Ken Barbie doll is Mister Bellucci...

I try to immediately conceal my surprised slight jaw drop with an unamused look before looking back at the receptionist who is now handing him my vanilla portfolio.

That's the man who heard me say I was here to fuck the boss... And he is the boss.. I am feeling an uneasy instinct in my stomach and slight embarrassment of some sort, but I am not truly embarrassed. I mean I have been in this type of situation plenty of times before, most of my comebacks have a lot to do with me involving someone else I don't even know at the moment but then end up meeting days later, even months.

And let me tell you, the stories I have told before are miles far more worse than "fucking the boss." 

I studied Mister Bellucci closely. Is he always this calm and neutral? I am not understanding, men like him and by that I mean: sexy, elegant and evidently rich men such as he act so fucking cocky and they're like..like little boastful insects that suck in your fucking soul and spit it back out black. Only difference is that if they try to suck in my soul they'll choke on it and die since it's already dark and satanic, then I'll suck in their soul because I am the bigger insect.

Or maybe he's acting this way since he must assume I am really into him, hah! this is amusing, I mean he is fucking sexy and all but I could never see myself with someone like him, so sophisticated, dry, and un-amusing Ken looking character and pretty much the total opposite of me. I would definitely turn crazy and by crazy I mean psychopathic.