Hunter Rowland

In This Imagine:

:Hunter Is Much Older:

:Kaylee Has Been His GF For Years Now:

:There will be a part 2:

___________________________

"Give it back! Hunter!" 

I squealed running around in Hunters over sized shirt. 

"You're gonna have to get me first babe!" he shouted dangling my phone in his hands.

 I ran after him into the kitchen trying to jump on him, but he was fast. I stopped catching my breath as I looked up and didn't see him behind the counter. 

"Hunter?" I hissed running my hand through my hair and smacking my lips together. Where did he go? Suddenly, i felt two arms snake around my waits connecting in the front. I bit my lip turning my head around to see Hunter standing there with a huge grin on his face. I smiled turning my whole body towards him and leaning my head towards his until our foreheads were touching. 

"Here babygirl," he whispered in a sexy voice sending chills down my spine. He held up my phone and laid it on the counter.

 I smirked and softly said, "Asshole." 

Hunter gasped giving me a fake pouty face frowning. I giggled and playfully punched him the chest. I turned and twirled around, my long blonde hair swooshing in his direction.

 Suddenly Hunter picked me up as I screamed giggling, "Ahh! Hunter put me down!" 

He laughed and said, "Nope!" 

He threw my body over his shoulder and walked up the stairs heading to my room. My parents were gone for a few days. Business meetings. He entered my room closing the door and slammed my on the bed facing him. He seemed so sexy at the moment. His hair was messed up and he had on joggers and a Hollister shirt. I was wearing one of his shirts and some pajama shorts with my hair down. Hunter stood there staring directly into my eyes as if he were sending dirty vibes that were overtaking my body. I was turned on.

"I love you so much Kaylee," he said running his hand through his hair. I stood up standing on the bed as I wrapped my arms around his neck and passionately kissed him.  He moaned kissing me harder as he slowly tilted me back onto the bed. He was on top of me now kissing me harder pushing his tongue inside of my mouth. I gasped pushing mine into his. It was getting hot. I ran my hands under his shirt tugging at it. He smiled breaking the kiss to take off his shirt then continuing our kiss. I flipped over on top of him breaking the kiss to take off my shirt revealing my pink bra. Hunter smirked placing his hands on my waist. I straddled my legs over his lower abdomen leaned my head down to continue our kiss. I felt his hands make their way to my butt as he softly squeezed it making me moan.

"You like that babygirl?" he whispered flipping me back over to where he was on top of me. I felt more turned on then ever as he pushed his tongue back inside my mouth. He slowly began to kiss down my neck sucking on my sweet spot making me gasp. He smiled and continued to suck on that one place turning me into a moaning mess. I felt his hands snake their way under my back unsnapping the clasp to my bra. He bit his lip as he took it off throwing it on the ground. I was nervous since this was the first time he has ever seen my bare body. It's not perfect. 

His eyes widened as he said, "Fuck Kaylee. You're perfect."

I smiled as Hunter continued to kiss further down my neck reaching my boobs. I felt his warm, wet tongue roll over my nipple as he sucked on it making me softly gasp. He did the same to my other flicking his tongue back and forth. He soon reached my stomach dragging his tongue down below my belly button leaving a trail of wetness. 

"You ok baby?" he asked looking up. I bit my lip and nodded. He nodded and slowly inched his fingers under the waistband of my shorts pulling them off. He looked down at my panties and ran his fingers over my clit. I moaned loudly. 

"God, you're already so wet babe," he whispered slowly digging his fingers under the waistline of my panties. 

"Mhmmm, Hunter I want you," I softly said trying to push the words out.

"How bad do you want me baby?" he asked tugging at them. 

I bit my lip as hard as I could and mumbled, "Sooo bad! Fuck!"

He chuckled and pulled my panties all the way off spreading my legs. He quickly dug his tongue into my clit playing with it. He began to suck on it as I moaned even louder than before.

"Holy..............sh.....it! HuNteRR!" I screamed as he pushed one finger into my hole. My breaths began to go faster as Hunter pushed his finger deeper. His tongue pushed its way to my hole making me gasp. He took his index finger and middle finger and pushed them into me going in and out violently. His thumb ran across my clit as he went faster sticking his third finger in. 

Tension started up in my lower stomach as I moaned out, "I'm.....I'm about to....." I couldn't push the words out as he went even faster. 

"Let it all out babygirl," Hunter said still fingering me harder. I grabbed the bed sheets and tensed up my legs as I felt everything pour out onto Hunter's fingers. 

"Damn Kaylee," Hunter whispered as I caught my breath. 

He leaned up and unbuckled his pants as I softly said, "Holy shit that was amazing."

He smiled laughing. "Guess what..................the fun's just about to begin baby."

_______________________________________

A/N:

I need some Jesus water ;)

Look Out for Part 2 biotchesss

BTW: This was my first dirty imagine! I know it's bad but don't hate <3

Ok byeeee

-S