Hunter Rowland Part 2

He leaned up and unbuckled his pants as I softly said, "Holy shit that was amazing."

He smiled laughing. "Guess what..................the fun's just about to begin baby."

I bit my lip as I leaned my head back recollecting all my calmness for what was about to happen. I was a virgin, so I was nervous. But Hunter, as I could tell, wasn't. He threw of his pants leaving him in his american eagle underwear. He was sexy as hell. He took off his boxers revealing his huge dick. I gasped at his size as he smirked. 

"You like what you see eh?" Hunter groaned out gently licking his lips. 

 I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him slowly running my hand down his abs reaching his area. 

"Maybe. But now it's my turn," I violently whispered in his ear kissing him on the lips. 

I kissed down to his neck sucking on it hard to leave my mark making him moan loudly.

"God damn baby, I'm so hard," he tried to say catching his breath. I smirked and made my way down and soon reached his dick. I slowly cupped my hand stroking it. I could feel the pleasure he was receiving as soon as I pressed my tongue to it. I ran my thumb across the head, then gently sucked on it. I could hear his light gasps of enjoyment. I soon finished looking up at him with worried eyes. I had never had sex before. It was my first time. 

"Whats wrong?" he said flipping my nude body over on the bed. 

"I'm scared, this is my first time......" I said trailing off as he put on a condom. 

He gently pressed his lips to my ear and whispered, "I promise, you will be fine. It will hurt at first, but it will start to feel amazing. Ok?" I bit my lip so hard and slowly nodded as he rubbed his dick against my thighs soon reaching my area. He finally pushed himself in me slowly. The pain immediately shot down to my legs making me quietly gasp. He pushed further, the pain increasing as I screamed in pain. 

"Ahh! Hun......TER! It h....u....rts.......stop!" I yelled my voice hoarse as a single tear rolled down my cheek. 

"Shhhh, you're ok. Im all the way in, ok? It won't hurt anymore," he said wiping my tear away. I wanted to stop but i closed my eyes and nodded trying to push through. He began to pull out and push in slowly. Suddenly the pain went away as he began to go faster. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as I began to moan. 

"Mhmmmm....fuckkk.....Fasterr..." I moaned digging my nails into his back as he swayed his hips into me. The sound of our skin arose my orgasm that i felt coming on. I heard Hunter groaning as he went faster. Suddenly i felt a lot of tension build up in my waist. I was about to cum.

"H....unte...r......I'm......I-I'm about to......mhm...." I moaned trying push out the words. 

"Hold it a little longer baby," he said grunting trying to go faster and deeper. I bit my lip gripping the bed sheets trying to hold in everything. He continued to go even faster soon causing all my cum to pour out onto his dick. 

"Holy.....FUCCKKKKK!!" i said extending the last word. I heard Hunter moaning as he let out all of his cum into the condom. He fell down beside me covering us up in the blankets. I felt my whole body shiver as he pressed his bare chest to mine connecting out lips lightly. 

"I love you so much Kaylee. That was amazing," he whispered. I softly smiled and pecked his cheek. 

"I love you more Hunter."