Chapter 2

We made it to the ship named "The Thousand Sunny." Luffy introduced me to his other crewmates; Zoro, Brook, Franky, and Usopp.

I sheepishly waved and put on a small smile.

"(Y/n)-chan, come here," Nami motioned me to follow her.

I gave a small nod and began walking to her. I walked passed Usopp, Chopper, Brook, Franky, and as I walked passed Zoro he squeezed my tail.

I let out a small whimper, as my tail and ear were the most sensitive spots on my body.
Salty water found its way to my eyes.

"Zoro! She's sensitive," Nami slapped Zoro's hand away and pulled me into a hug.
My eyes widened, a hug, nobody really cared enough about me, I never got hugs.

It felt... nice. My hands slowly moved, returning the hug. I dug my face into her chest as she gently caressed my (H/l) (H/c) hair.

Nami laughed, "Your so cute (Y/n)." She pulled away from the hug, and held my hand as I followed her to a room.

"This is the girls quarters," Nami smiled.

"We have a spare bed," Robin, who was laying on her bed, reading the same book from before. I wonder what book that is.

I let go of Nami's hand and got onto Robin's bed, I was on all fours and crawled to Robin, I sat down next to her and tilted my head curiously.

"Interested," Robin smiled.
I returned the smile and nodded.

"(Y/n)-chan. All the smiled you've given us today are fake. I know you can't talk, but is something the matter," Robin asked, worry lacing face.

I shook my head, no. But honestly, there was. I mentally let out a sad sigh, thinking of my past.

Robin nodded, "Well, this book is called [Favorite Book]."
I know that book, my eyes gleamed.
Robin giggled, "I'm guessing you like this book?"
I nodded.
"Well, maybe sometime we could read it together."
I hugged Robin as a thank you.

"Dinners Ready," Sanji called from the deck.
"You'll love Sanji-kun's cooking," Nami smiled, "He may be a pervert, but his cooking is great."

Then the door opened and the Cyborg poked his head through, "Someone call me?"

"No Franky, Go away," Nami said Sternly, and he did so.
Honestly, if you first came to this ship, you would think Nami's the Captain.

I got off the bed and held Nami's hand, "Aww~ your too adorable (Y/n). Hey! I got an idea! How about.. you be my little sister?"

I nodded and giggled. Giggled? I can't believe it. How quickly life can change with these guys.

Robin smiled, knowing my giggled was real, "Shall we go."

Nami nodded and the three of us walked to the kitchen. Honestly, I just followed them. But, ya know. That counts.

"Meat!!!!!!!!" Was the first I heard. It was Luffy, yelling for meat, a big smile plastered onto his face.

I sat down between Nami and Luffy. Honestly, I wasn't so use to sitting out so plainly in front of others.

A delicious scent filled the room. Fish. I loved fish!
Sanji placed the plate in front of me, his eyes filled with hearts, "Here you go (Y/n)-channnnnn~ My beautiful Angel!!!"

Completely ignoring Sanji I stared at the fish, it looked.. absolutely... delicious.

I grabbed my fork and took a piece, I felt as if I melted, it was really good. My face probably looked like this: (=w=).

"You look like your enjoying yourself (Y/n)-chan," Robin laughed.

I nodded. Luffy scarfed down almost all his food while looking around suspiciously. He looked up and smiled widely, "Sanji's food is delicious!!"

I nodded again and gave a smile to Luffy. "Why thank you (Y/n)-chwaannnnnnn~," said the blonde perverted cook.

Luffy went back to his food and looked around suspiciously again, as if he was looking to see if anyone was paying attention.

His arm stretched over and grabbed a piece of Usopp's food, "Oi!!! Luffy," Usopp yelled in a scolding manner. Luffy scarfed down the food and put his plate up, "SANJI! MORE MEAT!!"

Usopp glare at Luffy and was now on guard. Sanji scoffed as he practically dropped the plate in front of Luffy. Luffy continued eating. This time he stretched for Nami's food but she quickly stabbed his hand with her fork. Luffy's hand retreated backwards and I quietly giggled.

Soon after, Luffy finished many bowls of food. "MORE SANJI," he yelled.
"No," Sanji said sternly, "We have to save some for tomorrow."

Luffy let out a sigh and pouted. I put another piece of fish into my mouth. In the corner of my eye I saw Luffy eyeing my plate. I looked to him, still holding the fork in my mouth.

I moved the rest of my plate in front of him and his eyes sparkled

I moved the rest of my plate in front of him and his eyes sparkled. He hugged me, "Thanks (Y/n)! Your the best!!"

Me being the Neko I am, blushed and looked at my lap. I played with my bow and Nami nudged my shoulder. I look up and to Nami. She has a smirk on her face and raised eyebrows.

I pouted and she pinched my cheeks, "So cute," she whispered.

Luffy let go and I got up to go to bed. Man, today was... different. I liked it.

"(Y/n)-chan," I looked back at Nami who called me, "You can wear my clothes if you want."

I nodded and went to the girls quarters. I locked the door and took out a plain white T-shirt, slightly bigger than me. I took off my dress and put on the shirt. I was now in a white T-shirts and underwear. I went to the bathroom (which is in the girls quarters/a door from the girls quarters to a bathroom) and brushed my teeth before hearing a slight nock on the door. I went to the door and unlocked it.

There stood Nami and Robin, I bowed as an apology, I forgot to unlock the door. I walked to my bed, flopping forward and landing on the sheets, face first.

I fell asleep instantly...

-----

Hi! Dis is me herez creatures. Da Sparklezz herself.
So thanks for reading!
This is the ending of the second Chapter.
Stay tuned!
I will try to update every day or so.
Thanks!

Comment and Vote!!

- Sparklezz-san✨✨✨✨✨✨