Chapter Seven

I let out a small groan as my head moved to the side. The fluffy bed underneath me, comforting me. Wait... a bed?

I tiredly opened my eyes to see, I wasn't at the ship. Then the memories crashed into my head like a storm.

I sat up and noticed I was in a short nightgown, it was a (F/c) shade and was loose, letting my thighs rest easy and not be squashed by fabric, and it was very short.

"Shhh, she's awake," a female voice whispered.

"We should call the young majesty," a young male said.

"No, we should call Milady Takeshi, first," the female replied, they both had thick British accents.

I curiously looked around, where are they?

"Uhm, hello milady," a girl with long light brown hair and wore a classic maid outfit showed up

I smiled at the girl, "Hello Milady! You sure are pretty," said an enthusiastic boy with brown hait, he looked about 17, the girl looking the same age

I smiled at the girl, "Hello Milady! You sure are pretty," said an enthusiastic boy with brown hait, he looked about 17, the girl looking the same age... twins maybe?

I giggled and bowed my head down a bit as a thank you

"Milady," the girl asked, "Do you speak?"
I shook my head, no.

"I got it," yelled the enthusiactic boy, "Here you are," he handed me a notepad.

Thank you.

"Oh, please, Milady," bowed the girl, "No need to thank us."

Where am I?

"My master's Mansion, milady," she replied.
I gave her a confused look but nodded, What's your name

"My names Kurishi, and the boy here next to me is Kashi."

I nodded and wrote on the notepad, My name is (Y/n), what am I doing here?

Then, a girl with long pink hair and jet blue eyes, walked in. She was truly beautiful, a kind smile played her lips, we wore a fancy, flowery dress- it's main colors being different shades of pink, white, and gold- that stopped above her knees, and white leggings that started a quarter up her leg, the top being decorated fanciful, she wore headband with 3 flowers on it and a pair of white high heels.