Chapter 17

My feet follow one another, bloody knife in one hand, and hair connected to a lifeless body in the other. A different song has begun playing.

"Down below, down below....."

I walk down the hallway, and put down the bloody body. It has left a thick trail from here, back to the room.

"..Caught the devil talking to his son..."

It's organs are out, and an eye lays on the floor. I put my hand in his pool of blood, go up to the wall, and write a message.

"...Who wanted to go up above, up above..."

'Welcome to my hell...'

"...He cried, "It's getting to warm for me down here..."

The blood trails off. I go up to the body, scoop up his blood, and wet the walls oh so carefully. I look at the cut up body, and walk to a room that belongs to the one I once called mother. I take the tape from off the floor, and slide my hand through the hole.

As I give the handle to the door a quiet twist, I peak inside. She wears a bra and panties, and lays on the covers.

I guess she already did her business. What a stupid, heartless whore!

I walk inside, close the door, and place a blanket by the cover. I go up to the woman, who lays on her stomach, and softly sit on her. She let out moan in her sleep. This woman is such a slut. I tape her wrists, ankles, mouth, stomach woth her arms, and legs.

She's such a heavy sleeper, and an ugly one too. Oh how moves so desperately in her sleep. Hunger build in her for men. And a man she shall get, but not in a proper way, of course. I slap her hard, and her eyes snap open. Once she has gathered her thoughts, I grab a glass bottle close by, and smash it on her head. She's knocked out, and won't wakr up while I get her away from here.

I grab her hair and hands, and make my way downstairs.

Thud..Thud..

Her body softly touches the stairs, going downwards to hell. As I reach the bottom, I take her to the livingroom to tape her up to a chair. After my work, I look around and realize Chris came in through the doorway. My eyes grow, and twitch. My hand raises up, and my finger grip the handle.

He sits on a chair on the opposite side of the room, and I stop. I have a feeling to let him be. It's nice to have an audience, especially now. I nod, and proceed. Walking in the kitchen, I get ice and water in a pot, and walk back to my toys. Pooring the water on them, I chuckle and grin.

The two wake up in fear, and cough.

"Why, hello there," I grin wider, and their wide eyes look at me.

I hear their muffles all too well, but they don't concern me. The man looks at me, stares at the woman, then back at me. I put my knife up to the man's hands.

"I'm glad you'd like to be first," I say, and his eyes water.

I dig the knife in his hand, his muffle screams grow, and I dig it into the other hand. His hands poor out blood. I let the blade scratch his skin, up his left arm, to his shoulder, across his chest, to his right shoulder, and down his arm. His skin cries blood, and his eyes water. As I grin at this, my knife hugs his thigh, and retrieves with blood dripping off the tip of the sharp blade.

I look over at the woman who cries for the fear of her life, and I giggle.

"I think I left you something upstairs," I say.

I bring down both of her children, and dump them in front of her. She cries, ans I turn their faces towards them. They have no eyes. Too bad they can't see here, but then again they're dead. I smile.

"Did you want to see them again?" She nods with tears.

I grab an eye, squish it, and carry it's mess in my hand. I take off the tape from her mouth, shove it in, and put the tape back on. She starts to panic, and I look away. The man is looking with fear. I go grab a spoon, and step by step, I walk up to him.

"My, my. What to do with this. Do you know?"

His head shakes his head.

"Well, I do."

I sit on him, and dig his eye out with it. His body moves in fear, and I pop it out. I stand, rip it out, and throw it to the floor.

A song has begun to play.

"I used to be the first to laugh
When Mrs. Jennings took a bath...."

I turn to look at it, it's fine for now. I see the nan trying to sleep, I splash him with water, and he wakes. I'm done with him.

"...She said she wasn't sure, he might be dead...."

I gash his throat, and he tries to get air. I take off the tape, and he spits out blood, and dies a minute later.

I then turn to the woman. So many years I've lived with her, anger builds up inside me, and now I can return the pain she has givin me.