Ranpo Edogawa x Reader (Armed Detective Agency) [Make-Out Session] & [One-Shot]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's something nice and light, with a light lemon zest. Not too much zest and defiantly not a lemon. I've been staying away from those for now, or until someone requests it but, anyway, Enjoy~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  After a long day of work, you begin to pack your things to head home. As you begin to put your bag over your shoulder, you gaze to see Ranpo, your partner, sound asleep in his chair. A soft smile then grows onto your lips as you stare at him. "I'll see you tomorrow [Y/N]!" Tanizaki yelled out to you softly with a meek grin, heading toward the door to exit. "Bye!" You quickly add before he leaves.

  Ranpo then slightly moves around in his chair before settling once again. You then quickly glance around the room to see if there were any of your coworkers in the room before silently creeping behind Ranpo. As you bent down to his height, you could hear his soft subtle breathing, inhaling and exhaling gently as he dozed. You then put your face next to his to then begin leaving warm kisses on his neck. A soft quiet whine then came from his mouth as he began to move in his chair.

  "S-Stop." Ranpo groaned with a slight giggle. You grinned and stood up. "Come on, we've got to go." You spoke to him softly, gazing down to him gently. Ranpo then slowly gazed up to you, pouting his lip. "Why'd you stop?" He whined, staring at you with his eyes squinted, like the usual. You chuckled softly and put a hand on your hip. "You told me to stop." You snapped back blithely. He then huffed. "I did not, you must be hearing things." He glanced away and fixed his posture. You roll your eyes and sit on his lap, facing him.

  Ranpo raised his brows and gently blushed a light pink. "W-What are you doing?" Ranpo questioned in a low tone. "I'm doing as asked." You whispered and continued to send hot kisses down his neck. "Well, what if someone sees us?" Ranpo questioned again. You then unlatched your lips away from his hot neck and began to speak. "So be it." You then continued. Ranpo then slowly wrapped his arms around your body.

  "My turn~" He whispered as you lifted your head form him. He then latched his lips to your neck, leaving kisses on your collarbone as well. His kisses were warm and sweet as he left them behind. You smile and put your arms around his neck.

  You then gaze around the room to see Dazai smirking, staring at both of you. Ranpo continues as Dazai and you make eye contact. Dazai then grins roguishly and gives a thumbs up, winking. You grin back, winking as well and sticking your tongue out to add to the semi conversation with Dazai. He then raises a brow to slowly bring up his hands, one of them making an 'OK' sign and the other, his index finger extended continuously going in and out of the supposed 'OK' sign. You glare at him and flip him off, your hands still behind Ranpo. Dazai shrugs and takes his leave quietly.

  Ranpo then puts his head up, staring into your eyes smiling. "Maybe we could continue this?" He questioned. You let out a small chuckle, running your index finger down the back of Ranpo's neck. "I don't think so." You whisper back, connecting both of your foreheads together. "Darn." Ranpo whispers and kisses your lips.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gah! It's so short, sorry about that guys😓