Chapter 1~

"Be ready at 7" my best friend Paola screamed from her room. "Okay" I screamed back. We were going to Icon LA Ultra Lounge the worlds famous night club in Los Angeles. I checked my phone and it was 5:50. Just enough time to get ready I said to myself. I hoped in the shower when i came out I did my hair and make up and changed into this http://www.polyvore.com/love_lt/set?id=67916826. I came out of the bathroom and went into my room. "Are you ready" Paola asked. "yes" I replied. I turned around to see her wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/love_lt/set?id=67837489. "Dam you look hot" "Thanks you look hot to love" "thanks" I blushed. I checked my phone and it was 6:45. "Lets get going Annabella we don't want to be late because the lines get to long" "Alright lets go then". We walked out to the car and drove to the night club. After about 10 minutes we arrived there. We arrived a little early so there wasn't a lot of people there. We got of the car and walked to the entrance. "Hello ladies can I see your ID's" the security said "Yeah" we both said. While he was checking our ID's a black van pulled up and a group of people came out and everyone started screaming. Both me and Paola looked at each other confused. I tried to see who it was searching over the screaming people. They started walking over to the entrance and a guy in the group that had his face covered with his jacket looked at me with his hazel eyes. I just stood there and he winked at me while walking inside. "Hello Annabella" Paola said while waving her hand in front of my face bringing me out of my daze. "Oh sorry" "I saw what happened there" she said while winking to me and grabbing my hand pulling me inside the club. We got inside and the DJ was fixing his stuff so Paola and me walked around the club. This lounge was huge, we had to walk across the whole club to get to the bar. We both ordered a margarita and sat on the couches looking out the window and you could see the staples center. "Do you remember being at the staples center 2 weeks ago?" I asked Paola. "Haha, of course how could I even forget that was the best time of our lifes" she responded "Yeah it was" I said. 2 weeks ago we were at the staples center cause we went to the Believe Tour. Yes we are huge fans of Justin Bieber. Don't judge. Paola and me just kept talking for another 15 minutes until the load music interrupted us. We both walked over to where we entered and it was now full of people. We walked to a table and sat down. "Lets go turn up" Paola said "Alright lets go" I said. We walked over to the shot table and grabbed 2 each and we chugged them down. I never liked the feeling of the alcohol burning my throat but I sucked it up. Today was the first time we went to a night club as high school graduates so we are gonna turn up all night. After 2 more shots we walked over to the dance floor and started dancing. Half way through the song I looked over to see Paola grinding on this guy. When all of a sudden I felt two arms around my waist. I tried to turn around to see who it was but he turned me back around with my back facing him. He pulled me closer to his body, I could feel his heart beating. "No need for that girl" he whispered in my ear while planting kisses on my neck. I felt this rush through my body. I turned around to see Lil Twist with a smirk on his face.