Chapter 2 ~

Lil Twist's P.O.V - 

Justin and me where sitting down at one of the tables at the club when 2 girls walked in and walked over to the bar. "That's her that's the girl I was talking to you about" Justin said. "Which one? There's two!" I replied. "The one in red" "Dam she's hot I call dibs" "Nah, nah I called dibs before you did so she's mine" "Whatever, so you want to see what she could do in bed?" I asked Justin. "Well yeah just look at her". Just then the music started playing and it was starting to get full. The 2 girls came back and walked to a table then they left to the shot table. "So what do you want me to do" I asked Justin. "Go get her for me and while you're at it you can get her friend for you" "Okay, okay I'll be back then" "Hurry up" Justin screamed back at me. I walked over to the dance floor to see the girl in red dancing by herself since her friend was grinding on some other dude. I went behind her and grabbed her by the waist. She tried to turn around but i turned her back pulling her closer to me. "No need for that girl" I said while kissing her neck. She then turned around looking at me in shock.

Annabella's P.O.V -

I couldn't believe what was in front of me. I blinked couple times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. He then grabbed my arms putting them around his neck and putting his arms around my waist. "What's your name" he asked. "Annabella" I replied. "Well Annabella my friend thinks you're pretty cute and he made me come over here to get you and take you to him" "Well where is he?" I said. "Right over there" he replied while pointing across the room to his friend. I couldn't see his whole face because the people where blocking my view but once I looked over I saw the same hazel eyes as I saw earlier. "Come on" Twist said while grabbing my arm and dragging me with him. "Hold up what about Paola?" I asked him. "Whose paola?" he said puzzled. "My friend, the one that's grinding on that guy over there" I said while pointing to her. "Oh, her? Don't worry she's in good hands" he said while taking my hand and taking me to his friend.

Justin's P.O.V -

Maybe sending Twist was a bad idea, I said to myself. He was all up on her but I trust that he wont do anything to try to get her. Besides I'm his best friend. I saw that Twist pointed at me and the girl in the red looked over my direction. She stared at me for a while until Twist was pulling her over here. They stopped for a second but then continued there way here.

Annabella's P.O.V - 

We were getting closer to his friend and may I say every step we would make he became more cuter and visible. I stopped for a second now noticing who it was it was like I've been paralyzed because I couldn't move. "Wait-wait-wait" I told Twist. "What? What's wrong?" he said. "Please don't tell me that's who I think it is" I told him. "Who do you think it is?" "Justin" "Justin? As in Justin Bieber?" "No, Justin as in Justin Timberlake" I replied sarcastically. Twist just laughed and said "I don't know, why don't you find out yourself".