Chapter 4 ~

Annabella's P.O.V -

I pulled Justin inside his hotel room. The alcohol was starting to kick in and when it does I turn into a hot mess. Yes I know what I'm doing I'm not that drunk to not know and yes I'm still a virgin and Paola always makes fun of me because I'm 18 and she lost hers at 16. Not that I care what she say's but I just want to lose it already. Iv'e been wanting to loose it since I was 16 but I never found the right guy to loose it too and I think today is the day. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and he started kissing my neck I moved my head to the left to give him more space he then whispered in my ear "I want you so bad" making me get more hotter. I turned around to face him wrapping my arms around his neck and he still had his arms around my waist. He looked me in the eyes then looking down at my lips. He licked his lips and I bit my lip trying to hide the fact that I was blushing. He then tenderly kissed my lips pulling me closer to his body. I ran my hand through his hair pushing his face closer to me and he deepen the kiss. He licked my lips asking for an entrance and I gladly accepted it. We were having a make out session. His hands went down my waist to my ass gripping it with his huge hands. I backed away from the kiss trying to catch some air and he took that as an advantage to place his lips on my neck. He started sucking on my weak spot making me moan in pleasure and leaving a hickey behind. He slapped my ass making me jump and he grabbed my legs putting them around his waist and he carried me to the bedroom laying me down on the bed while he was in between my legs. He planted a kiss on my lips then he looked at me, I nodded. He kissed my neck going down to my collar bone reaching my breast leaving a soft kiss. I then sat up and took my blouse off leaving me in a bra only. He started massaging my breast with his hand while he came up to me and kissed me. He reached behind my back un-clipping my bra and he threw it on the side. I covered my breast because it was my first instinct. He chucked. "Why are you shy? You're beautiful. You don't have to be shy around me". he said while removing my arms revealing my medium sized breast. He leaned down and I flinched when his tongue met my nipple. He started swirling his tounge around it and sucking on it while massaging my other one then he switched. My breathing was getting heavier and louder. He then leaned in to kiss me and I took of his shirt throwing it to the side. I looked at his body and couldn't help but look at his 8-pack. "You like what you see?" Justin said while he chucked. "Maybe" I said back while winking at him. I ran my hand through his hair pulling him closer to me and our lips met. His hands ran up and down my upper body to my thighs. His hand made its way to the top of my jeans and he unbutton the button and took my jeans of leaving me in only underwear.

Justin's P.O.V -

Annabella looked so hot in just her underwear. I wanted to fuck her but there was a voice inside my head telling me to not do it. I think it was right, I shouldn't do this to Annabella. She's drunk and I don't want to take advantage of her. She then flipped me over and she was on top of me. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her gorgeous boobs, I started to play with them making her moan. She leaned down and started kissing my neck while moving her hips making me harder. "Mhmm" I moaned. "You like that?" she said. "Yes, I do but-"  "but what" she cut me off. Before I could say anything she placed her hand on top of my bulge and started rubbing my dick over the jeans. "Ugh fuckk" I moaned. "But what, Justin?". "Annabella, I don't want you to stop but I don't want you to wake up in the morning thinking I took advantage of you because you were drunk". "No, Justin. I know what I'm doing I'm not that drunk". "Are you sure?". "Yes" she said. "But It just doesn't feel right. Yes at the beginning I wanted to do this but, when you fell asleep on my lap and I watched you I realized there's something about you that makes me want to get to know you better before we do this-"  "but" she cut me off. "No, Annabella. I'm not gonna do this to you, there's something special about you that tells me you're not like other girls" I cut her off. I then looked at her in the eyes. "I'm catching feelings for you. I don't want to fuck you, I want to get to know you better first". A tear rolled down her cheek. I hugged her tightly. "Justin?" she said looking at me. "Yes?"  "I'm catching feelings for you too. I'm so stupid" she said while hidding her face in my chest. "Why do you say that?" I asked her confused. "Because I am. I'm falling into peer pressure" she said. "What do you mean"  "I'm a virgin Justin. I just want to loose it already." Woah, did she just say she was a virgin? I can't believe she's a virgin. She knew the right way to turn me on. I just hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. "Let's just forget tonight ever happened and tomorrow I'll take you out on a date" I told her. She just nodded. I forget she was still naked so I reached across the bed and grabbed my shirt. "Here put this on" I told her while a handed her my shirt. "Thank you" she replied while putting my shirt. I got up and walked over to the bathroom.