Chapter 5

Natalie's pov
We were staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds but it felt longer
I decided to say something
"so Grayson what are u doing here anyways?"
"Oh um I wanted to hang out with you"
"awee does gray miss me already" I said with a smile
"yes yes he does" he said while smiling at me
"well I'm just finishing off unpacking and maybe we could order pizza and watch a movie?"
"Yes that would be great" he said jumping up and down like a five year old.
"Okay cool I just need to do a few more boxes if you want to help"
"Sure" he said with a smile.

Grayson's pov
Natalie and I have been talking for awhile about ourselves I was expecting to take her out but this is better.
"Ok done yahh" she said clapping happy
"Want to order pizza now and watch a movie?" I said with a smirk
"Yass"

It was 12pm and we have been watching the maze runner
( Dylan obrien is Bae omg)

I really liked Natalie she's such a amazing girl to hang out with she's not like the others.

Natalie's pov
The movie ended so I decided to ask him about how his famous.
"So Grayson your famous aye"
"Well I wouldn't consider myself famous Natalie but yes I have a pretty large amount of followers"
"So tell your story about how it all began" I said waiting like a 5 year old.

As Grayson was telling me about how he got bullied for doing something he loves to do I felt so upset for him. People these days don't support of what people enjoy doing and it's really sad.
He continued telling me about how he started getting big on the Internet and I was pretty amazed.
"But I wouldn't have done this all without my twin brother Ethan" he said smiling.
I couldn't help but smile of how much he cares about his brother they must have a strong connection.