Chapter 20

"I love you Grayson but I don't think we can be in a relationship I feel like it won't work out anymore".

"Why do you feel like it won't work out" I say. "I don't know, I just t-that" she sighs looking down. "How about I make it up to you, tonight at that sushi place I'll pick you up wear something classy cause I want this night to be special, to show how much I love you and still want this relationship to go on" I say holding her cheek.
(So cheesy oml ok bye keep reading)
She smiled and nodded "okay".
I smile at her and kissed her cheek. "See you tonight" I say walking to my class.

Natalie's pov
I got home around 4 since I had to stay back to talk to my teacher. Lately I feel like I've been doing bad with my grades. Like I don't understand the work and on my tests I just pass by 1 mark. I really need to start focusing on school more and less on Grayson. But I can't he makes me happy and I don't want to let that go. My parents weren't home probably at work as always. It's sad the fact I don't see them as much as I used to. But I can't do anything about it which sucks. I looked at my phone and realised it was 5. Grayson was picking me up at 6 so I decided to get ready. I had a quick body shower and started fixing my hair.
I went through my closet and found a cute outfit. Grayson said to dress classy but I'm not that kind of girl so whatever.

 Grayson said to dress classy but I'm not that kind of girl so whatever

I didn't really put makeup on I just left it. Showing off my freckles and long eyelashes. I put some lip balm and grabbed my stuff. I was waiting outside for Grayson. He came running to me and picked me off the ground and spun me around. "You look cute" he said smiling, "you too" I say giggling.
We decided to walk to the sushi place since it was only 3 mins away.
"I told you to wear something classy" he says. "Deal with it" I say smirking.
We walked into the sushi place and I went to sit down at a table but Grayson grabbed my hand. "We're not eating here Natalie","then where are we eating ?" I say confused. "You will see" he says with a smirk. We went upstairs to the rooftop. It was beautiful to be honest I hate stuff like this but I kinda liked it. It has twinkling lights hanging around and a table just for us two. "You know I don't like this kind of stuff" I say. "Oh well deal with it" he says with his cheeky ass smile. We sat at our table as a waiter brought us sushi from the restaurant. We were talking and laughing just like always. I can never get over this and I really hope our relationship goes well.
It was getting late so we decided to head back home.
We arrived at my door "well I had a great time tonight even tho I hate fancy stuff but I enjoyed it" I say smiling. "Well I'm glad" he says kissing my lips.
I smiled after the kiss and opened the door "goodnight Grayson", "sweet dreams" he says smiling.

Tuesday
I woke up to the annoying alarm and groaned. I was so tired from last night. I managed to get my ass out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I washed my face with my skin products since I have been having bad acne lately.
I heard my phone buzz as I walked out of the bathroom.
Grayson 💩❤️ :
I'm not coming today baby I have the flu don't know how I got it so fast I was literally fine last night, but if you want you could skip school and come over to comfort me :)
I have to go to school I have a test and I can't retake this test.
Sorry boo I have a test today and I can't miss out on it I'll come over after school tho xxx

Grayson 💩❤️ :
Party pooper jks jks
Well good luck
See you then 😘

I closed my phone and headed to school. I saw Amelia and Ethan at the lockers. "Hey fam" I say hugging them. "Sup where's your boyfriend" Amelia says. "He's sick like a dog, even though he's allergic to them" Ethan says. I laugh "yea he has the flu so he's not coming".
The bell rings and I start heading to class. "Bye guys see ya in the cafeteria" I say waving. I was nearly at my class door until two hands shove me onto the locker. I look up to see Luke and rolled my eyes. I feel like a total slut because the fact that I kissed him just to make Grayson jealous makes me sick. What the hell was I thinking ugh. "Why haven't you been talking to me" Luke says. "Why should I" I say with a smartass voice. He chuckles then goes serious "we have a connection Natalie" he says getting close. "Really cause I don't see it" I say. "But you know it Natalie" he says. "Ugh please", "I can make you feel good and you know that" he says as he traces his finger on my thigh. "I don't want you to make me feel good, I only want Grayson to make me feel good and he does it so well" I say smacking his finger off me. "Really, what names does he call you when you make love?",
"does he call you baby girl your mine" he says moving his hand to my hip and grabbing it. I don't know what to do so I just stood there. "I'm late" I say walking to the classroom door. As I open it I looked back and saw Luke with a smirk on his face after I walked into the classroom.