oh okay

Gabriel~

I look a little bit nervous I guess to Nico but I mean you try not being nervous when you eat you're trying to confess your love to somebody. Okay so I'm kind of looking at him and he just asked me what was going on or what is it text me and I don't really have a good excuse other than I don't really have time to stall. Nico's looking at me and his own really pretty eyes just look amazing.

" Gabriel what is it you called and told me to meet you here you said it was important what is it?" Nico asked. I kind of give him a blank stare for a minute and then walk over to the couch and Pat for him to sit down next to me. I look over at him nervous of what I'm about to say hoping he won't hate me.

" Nico I have something to confess I've had a crush on you for so long and I know how to tell you so I thought this would be the best way tell you." I said blushing furiously. Nico looked over at me he gave me a wholehearted half smile and I said well thought about saying but I guess he knew what I was thinking anyways he grab the movie and put it in it was Star Wars the Force awakens. I tried holding in my two years for as long as I could but as soon as something very very sad happens I got upset and I curled into a ball onto Nico's lap. He puts his arm around me and it calms me down I look up at him and I gave into his beautiful eyes and lean forward and kiss him things got heated up quickly.

A/N sorry guys no smut yet but don't worry good things come to those who wait why keep reading my beautiful people I don't know what I'm doing anymore oh yeah and by the way sorry for the short chapter