HOT DAMN

Gabriel~

Nico we just I just kissed him things kind of got out of hand. I grabbed him and then we headed to the bedroom. Nico push me onto the bed and then crawl on top of me he kissed me this time it wasn't slow and passionate it was filled with lust and kind of fast. He started trailing kisses down my neck leaving hickeys every so often. He then pulled up my shirt signaling he wanted it off I quickly pulled it off and then his with mine. He continues to kiss me as my hands run up and down his side's his body's the perfect shape not bodybuilder type with both muscles and muscular but not skinny and scrawny he is just the right size. He continued to Trail kisses down my chest until he reached my waistline where my jeans were resting he slowly unbutton and then unzip the pants and pull them off. I did the same to him but as I was pulling his pants down to his boxers off to. He pulled my boxers off soon after he had taken a hold of my manhood. He flips me over and grab a bottle of lube. He Slaughters up three of his fingers slowly sucks lighting one after another into my exit. It was painful at first but I knew that it would be worth it afterwards. He then lathered up his member and lined it up to my exit. He slides his member in and I let out a cry of pain but soon after all I feel is pleasure he starts off at a slow pace but then he eventually goes faster and thrust harder as he grabs hold of my member and starts to jack me off as he's thrust into me I give up eventually and cum.Nico then soon release inside of me then we both fly in the bed covering up with blankets and snuggling until we seen both fall asleep.

A/N
Sorry my smut isn't that good it's the first time I've ever written anything like this before so I know it's kind of bad but I mean I hope you like it