Not what she planned

Lisa went round to toms house  the next day and knock on the door and she asked him to come with her to the park it was there favourite place , they went there all the time when they were little and still do , Lisa thought it would the perfect place to take Tom so they got there and they sat by the pond and had some lunch and they had both finished and Lisa said to Tom there is something I need to tell you Tom said me too Lisa was excited she thought to her self is he gonna say the same thing does he love me too at that point Tom said you can go first .

Lisa said ok and prepared her self and she said to tom there is something I have been meaning to tell you for weeks Tom looked confused and Lisa just came out with the three words that would end it all I LOVE YOU ! and then Lisa lent it and  kiss in him Lisa was in her   favourite place with Her favourite person just the way she wanted it to be what could go wrong she thought but then Tom pushed her away and stud up and gave Lisa a disgusted look then ran of he couldn't believe what Lisa did.

As Tom was running home he started to cry because he felt all different emotions at the same time he was : sad ,angry , worried disgusted and confused he didn't know what to do nether did Lisa who was still sat at the park all alone feeling upset and embarrassed