Three

Skylar was waiting for her first period class to quit talking so they could go to their next class. Finally realizing that wasn't going to happen she sighed "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Skylar snapped causing everyone to quite talking. She looked at her teacher who let everyone leave for their second period. "Remind me not to piss you off" a taller male said causing her to laugh "I will" she said walking to her class not thinking anything about the guy.

When lunch rolled around Skylar got her food and sat down alone. "Hey" "huh,oh hey" she smiled looking at him "what's your name?" "Skylar,yours?" "Damien" "cool,what made you sit with me?" "Well you seem cool" Skylar nodded

"Thanks" Skylar said "mhm,so you moved into the house next to the school" "yeah" Skylar said "how did you know?" "Saw you walk over at lunch your first week" "oh" was all Skylar said. Once lunch was over Skylar and Damien walked to their fifth period class. Skylar sat next to him not knowing anyone else still.

Skylar asked him if he'd want to come over and spend the night to help move boxes. "Yeah sure" "okay,uh I should probably let you know I have a four month old daughter" "that's fine" he said "okay just wanted to let you know" Damien nodded. Skylar waited for him to call his mom and tell her "alright let's go".