Chapter 2: welcome to wonderland

"Wonderland?" I must have gave him a strange look because he gives me one "yes, wonderland..." Sounds like somewhere I read about "has a girl named Alice been here?" I ask, "you read the book mocking us I see..no no one named Alice came here,and don't worry with me here you are safe,nothing bad has ever happened here" I look around "have you seen a white rabbit?" I feel like I am the Alice here I don't know why I just asked about the white rabbit that led me here. "Yeah he belongs to my friend Madison, he lives next door to me" Mikey seems like a really happy person and plus he is kinda cute. "So you don't live alone here?" That might have been the most stupidest thing I have ever said to a guy before "I am not the only one aria, you just entered from the other side of town follow me" he puts out his hand and I put mine in his and he points to the right "over there you will meet lots off people,and well my best friends" we start walking towards that direction everything is so quite and it is just us. "MIKEY!" I jump up and Mikey starts laughing "calm down, they are just Violet and her friends, hi violet" I am so confused no one is around that I can see then something taps my ankles and I look down to see three flowers that look a little cartoony "hi I am violet, what's your name?" The flower...it's umm talking I don't know if I should run. But if I did I wouldn't know where exactly to go.."umm h-hi I am a-aria" I say shaking. "Nice to meet you aria" the flower is so happy, Mikey said nothing bad happens here but I am scared just looking at a flower...A FLOWER. Mikey nudges me "you look shocked or something" We continue walking "the flower was talking!" "You have never seen a flower talk?" He seems really surprised "where I live. No flowers talk at all" "None!?!?! That's weird" that's weird? I am surprised he doesn't find a teenage girl falling into a world and hurting her leg weird at all. "Does this happen often?" I ask him "what flowers talking? All the time, all flowers talk!but if you mean pretty girls falling into this world? That like never happens,and no it isn't that weird" did he just read my mind "yes I did" he says with a grin on his face."we are here!" I see houses everywhere and malls and it is just like where I am from, but the colors are a bit bright and happy. "Mikey! Who's this?" Some boy around my age asks mikey, "oh hey mad! Dis is my new homie aria, aria this is my best friend madison" did he just call me his homie? "Where are you from?" Is everyone going to ask me this question. I see Mikey start laughing a little, I need to stop talking to myself inside of my head I keep forgetting Mikey can hear my thoughts. Well this is awkward. "She came from where your rabbit goes" Mikey made me seem like a animal. "Oh, you followed him here?" "Umm yeah I did" homie really? I think to myself and look at Mikey "yes really, your my homie" he says out loud and I give him a look, "oh this must be yours then!" Madison takes out something from his pocket "my bunny kinda give this to me the other day...is it yours?" He dangles the locket.."My lucky locket!" I take the locket out of his hands "thank you!" I am so happy but I Guess the fact that his BUNNY stole it from me doesn't matter much because I got it back now. Gosh my leg still hurts from that harsh fall I guess Madison can see my pain "aria, do you need to sit down?your leg it's hurt" he helps me sit down on the nice green grass then sits next to me and Mikey sits on the other side "do you all have a special ability?" "Your catching on" Mikey says with a smirk.