Chapter 17: in his arms?

I hear his heart beat,as I fall asleep.i wake up in the middle of the night to a door slamming and Mikey gone. I look out the window z day seems to be over,I rub my eyes..where is Mikey. I am awake enough to walk down the hall but I have a feeling this is a dream.i walk down the stairs and look outside where I see a police car driving away in the distance. "They got him" Madison comes up behind me "they found us.." "What do you mean they found us?" "They wanted Mikey that was something else that was in the box a note from his uncle telling him to run" I look at Madison "we will get him back,don't worry go back to sleep" I walk up the stairs maybe if I fall asleep then wake up again I will still be in Mikey's arms.i close my eyes..I wake up not to much different,I turn to my left where Mikey was,nothing,all I see is a pillow,the pillow his spikey hair was on,I see a note under it, I take it out "they are coming for me...it is z day....today is the day I go to the kingdom. I was wanted aria, I hope to see you again,before you go back to your house, I know u want to stay and help this messed up world,but please I care about you,don't do anything stupid and get yourself hurt,promise me?please don't, just go home.next to this note I hid a text mate, I have the other one,text me when u want?i am allowed only to let one person have it and I well...picked you"I take the text mate and put it in my pocket and fold the note,that's it I need to leave and fix this messed up world,now. I grab mikey's super dry bag,it is empty, I put some water in it,my lucky locket,Mikey's shirt, some chips,water. And I put on Mikey's jacket and head down stairs I pass Madison the note he reads it. "We will get him,don't worry aria" "well we should get going to...nicks or Jason's place" Madison gets all the boyz and we start on our way we get there and all decide to go to nicks place we walk inside.and there is a note "Mikey here..that's right I escaped from the police guy, but that will make it even worse for me if they find me again,by the time u read this I might be at louis's" tonight I am post to share a room with nick,so I put my stuff in his room and take out the text mate and text him "aye doe" and he texts back "doe!! You found it(;" "yeah I found it ^_^" then he texts me "hey I will text you later tonight"