Get ready to get engaged

Rahul's P.O.V
I woke up in a strange place today, I woke up in Maya's arms. I have a hell of a hangover, and my head is spinning. I can't remember much from last night but all I know is that, I slept in the love of my life's arms. I wonder why she didn't move me? I could stay here forever, but unfortunately Jay and Rhea asked us out to lunch and Maya said sure. I'll wake her up after I take a shower.
**********************
Jay's P.O.V
Rhea and I asked Rahul and Maya out to lunch today, ever since me and Rhea told each other about our love we have been spending every second together. We had gone to the bar last night and saw a drunk Maya and Rahul, but for some reason we left them alone. Rhea stayed with me the entire night and we stayed up till three am just talking. I love Rhea, but I can't break Maya's heart.
**********************
Rhea's P.O.V
Jay and I are going out to lunch with Maya and Rahul today, I don't know how well this will go. But ever since I told Jay I love him and vise versa, we haven't left each other alone. Last night we went to the bar and saw Rahul and Maya there, the were really drunk. Then I stayed with Jay all night and talked till three am. I really love Jay, but I can't make Rahul sad again.
***********************
(At the café Jay and Rhea sit, waiting for Maya and Rahul to arrive. Five minutes later Maya and Rahul enter the café and look for Jay and Rhea. Once they see them they go sit with them. There is awkward silence for a minute until Maya starts a conversation.)

Maya- So, what have you guys been up to?

Jay- Oh... You know, nothing.

Rhea- we did some shopping, went out to dinner and lunch, I stayed over Jay's place the other night and talked till sunrise then we got coffee.

Rahul- You stayed at Jay's?

Rhea- Yeah, well Maya is staying with you. So I think one night with Jay isn't so bad.

Rahul- Fair point.

Maya- Well, last night we had gotten really drunk and-

Jay- And what?!

Maya- And I fell asleep in Rahul's bed.

Jay- Oh.

Rahul- I have the worst hangover.

Maya- Hey! Hello! Forgetting about your friend over here who also was drunk as all hell!

Rahul- Hey!

Rhea- We are seeing a movie today.

Rahul- What movie?

Jay- Distant Hearts.

Rahul- Ew romance.

Rhea- Rahul hates romantic movies.

Maya- But we watched-

Rahul- An action movie. (Rahul nudges Maya as she giggles)

Rhea- Well, seems like Maya has changed you Rahul.

Rahul- Seems like Jay has changed you too.

(Jay and Rhea blush. Maya and Rahul stand up and get ready to leave, but Rhea asks where they are going.)

Rahul- We are going shopping to buy new outfits for Naina and Rohit's engagement

Jay- Together?!

Maya- Yeah, why not?

Rhea- Oh, have fun!

Maya- We will!

Rahul- Bye!

(Rahul and Maya leave the café and head to a shop downtown where you can buy any kind of clothing you could imagine. Rahul tries on some traditional Indian clothing, while Maya tries on a bunch of different Sarees. With the help of Rahul, Maya picks a pink chiffon half and half saree with a blouse. Maya helps Rahul pick out a white and gold Sherwani Kurta pyjama. The two head back to Rahul's flat and Relax with some tv, as they cuddle together Maya can feel Rahul's heart beat become faster. She laughs and tell him she doesn't bite, Rahul smiles and relaxes a bit. Meanwhile, Jay and Rhea are taking a nap at Jays on the hammock in his backyard. Elsewhere, Naina and Rohit are playfully hanging the flowers for their engagement. On the other hand, Priya is buying a new saree for the engagement with the help of her friends who are also attending the engagement. Back at Rahul's flat, Maya and Rahul are practicing their dancing steps. Maya is teaching Rahul a new dance when he trips bringing Maya down with him. Rahul lands and rolls on to his back, and Maya lands right next to him. The two laugh and start a convo about college.)

Maya- If only you had finished those dance lessons with Naina, we wouldn't be in this mess.

(Both laugh)

Rahul- I'm never doing that again.

Maya- Rahul, what if we never separated In college... Do you think things would be different?

Rahul- Think? I know things would be different, we would be married and have two kids by now.

Maya- I love the way you speak sometimes.

Rahul- I love you in general.

Maya- Point.

(Maya and Rahul laugh. Maya sits up and pulls Rahul up to sit in front of her. The two stare at each other for a moment, then Rahul pulls her closer and whispers...)

Rahul- I could live a thousand lifetimes with you.

(Maya blushes and moves back, Rahul moves closer and kisses her check. Maya smiles and runs to the bedroom.)
**********************
Rahul's P.O.V
I've made the first move, finally. I love Maya so much, I want to marry her.
**********************
Maya's P.O.V
He kissed me on the cheek! I can't believe he made the first move, finally. I love Rahul soo much, I want to be with him forever.

 I love Rahul soo much, I want to be with him forever