Chapter 3

...............................................................................................................................................

Mya : Well then.....malachai, can you please show me to mr. pierre's classroom for maths ?

Malachai : Sure thing....ummm ??

Mya : It's mya dude, m-y-a. Myaaaaaa -_-

Malachai : I aint dumb, just couldn't remember your name

Mya : yeah...sureeee. Could you just show me to my class now please...i'm late.

Malachai (smiles) : We're late

..................................................................................................................................................

(Hometime)

MYA'S POV.

So I exit the school compund and it's so damn crowded, it's like none of these kids have a house to get to.............I have no friends here :/ . Bummer. So i'm just standing like the biggest idiot at the exit trying to remember where I parked  when I feel a hand go over my shoulder.

...............................................................................................................................................

?? : Ma why you standing here all by yourself ?

Mya (slaps his hand away) : First off my name isn't "ma" and I don't know you so don't be touching me _- ugh.

?? : Fiesty...I like them like that. What you say we go back to my place and go have a little.........fun ? Huh (smirks)

Mya (hands him a bottle of water) : Seriously dude you need this......sooo not interested. (scoffs and turns to walk off when she bumps into someone)

? : Watch where the hell you're................(looks at her) ohh hey mya

?? : Chai man you know this lil bitch.

Mya : Don't be calling me a bitch cause your ass got no game and couldn't get nun'

?? : DUDE !!!!! She aint know who the fuck I am !!!

Malachai : CHILL THE FUCK OUT. !!!!! Jason the hell you doing callin her a bitch and lil ma cut that shit out....it's your first day and aint nobody want that pretty little face of yours getting messed up.

Jason (scoffs then laughs) : shaudy bad tho....Chai this you and on the first day ?

Mya : No....He just showed me to my class this morning.

Jason (mumbles) : Then he gon' be showing you to his bedroom

Malachai : Dawg !!! (slaps his head)

Mya : Like forreal Jason....you mad disrespectful......bye ! (walks off to her car which she just spotted)

(Malachai runs after her)

Malachai : Yo ma wait up.

Mya : I told you not to call me m---

Malachai ( Spins her around and pins her against her car and smirks and gets in her face) : Imma call you whatever I want to whenever I want to...got it ? Good. See you tomorrow....ma (kisses her cheek and walks off)

(All the boys in the yard begin to make a lot of noise from the scene that just played out)

Mya ( Gets in the car shocked the covers her face to hide the bright smile that just appeared on her lips)

(Mya's thoughts : Oh God...it's my first day ad my panties are getting wet already...damn that boy is fine but he needs to knows to quit... -_- I don't even know him like that)